Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    DontKno Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 31, 2007, 06:40 PM
    3 weeks Pregnant!
    I'v been trying to have a baby with my partner and I'm 3 weeks pregnant can I have my period?
    reallyconfused Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 31, 2007, 06:45 PM
    Are you serious? No you can't.
    madisonsmommy Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 31, 2007, 06:54 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by DontKno
    I'v been trying to have a baby with my partner and im 3 weeks pregnant can i have my period?
    If you have any type of bleeding I would immediately go to the nearest emergency room. It is possible though to have some "implantation bleeding". This is very small in amount and usually not bright red. If the bleeding is bright red, This could be a serious problem. Hope this helps.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I'm 10 weeks pregnant [ 5 Answers ]

Hi I'm 10 weeks pregnant and I have been using Certain Dri Anti-perspirant. Is it okay to use when pregnant. I couldn't find any information about not using it when pregnant?

14 year old 4 weeks pregnant [ 97 Answers ]

My daughter just turned 14 last week and found out she is 4 weeks pregnant, I don't no what to do

I am 4 weeks pregnant [ 5 Answers ]

K what happened was I found out that I am pregnant but I had a little bit of pain on my right side so the doctor told me it was a blatter infection so he gave me some pills for it then a few days went by and the pain did not go away so I went to the walk in clinic again and the doctor told me it...

7 weeks pregnant can I eat. [ 7 Answers ]

Im 7 weeks pregnant, can I eat prawns?? Im been cravin them a lot recently and I just want to know what I can and can't eat...

34 weeks pregnant and little movement [ 3 Answers ]

Hi! I am 34 weeks pregnant and usually my baby is VERY active. For the past two days, she hasn't moved much, if any. Could something be wrong?

View more questions Search