Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Restivo1973 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 28, 2007, 08:43 AM
    Signs of Miscarriage in a dog?
    Hello Everyone,
    My friend and I both have english bulldogs. My male mated with her female about 50 days ago. Last week the female began having a discharge that has gone from clear, to pink, to a greenish yellow (like a kids runny nose). She doesn't seem sick but something is definitely going on. Any ideas from someone who may have experienced something similar with their dog. Thanks for the help
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Mar 28, 2007, 08:48 AM
    < moved to Dogs forum ;) >
    labman Posts: 10,580, Reputation: 551
    Uber Member

Mar 28, 2007, 02:25 PM
    Neither I nor any of the other regulars here have much experience with breeding. In fact we are spay/neuter fanatics. You could such sites as American Veterinary Medical Association and American Kennel Club - akc.org Any information you find there should be reliable. If you do a search, or somebody here does one for you, I can't promise what you find will be reliable. I find many very poor sites on dog care.

Best bet may be finding a book.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Miscarriage [ 1 Answers ]

I had a miscarriage at 17 weeks on 1st November this year, during my labour I passed several large blood clots. About seven hours after delivering both the baby and placenta I passed another blood clot about the size of a dinner plate. I woke in the early hours of this morning with a sharp sabbing...

Miscarriage [ 2 Answers ]

I missed carried about 2 to 3 weeks ago and my stomach and breasts are still swollen I can't fit into hardly any of my clothes. How long does it take to go somewhat back to normal? I was only 6 weeks but it was my second pregnancy I have a 14 year old.

Signs of Miscarriage? [ 2 Answers ]

I had a miscarriage on October 3rd, 2005... Since February, my fiancé and I have been trying again. Every month since then we have had no results in getting pregnant. This week I was supposed to get my period (3 days late) however, have had some cramping and bleeding, not to the extent of my...

Miscarriage [ 12 Answers ]

Why is miscarriage not considered by many work places or people to be a process of mourning and is bereavement. Some manager at my work told me it does not fall under bereavement because the baby was not alive outside the body.

Miscarriage? [ 4 Answers ]

I got my period on October 23rd and I had it about 6-7 days.Then the last few days when I would go to the bathroom and wipe there would be a brownish red substance on the toilet paper. Then tonight I went to the bathroom my period came back plus the was a blood clot about the size of a quarter....

View more questions Search