Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Soph1193 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Aug 8, 2013, 02:34 PM
    Could I be pregnant?
    On the 29th I had a weird period than normal it was heavy & I had a clot then on 4th I came off now I've got sharp pains on my 1 side & also have very light blood.. I'm weeing a lot more than usual but doctor said I've got a water infection I had myself checked for sti's month & half ago came back I'm clear could I be pregnant I am trying for another baby and this has never happened before I'm worried & scared :( please help me
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Aug 8, 2013, 03:06 PM
    If you have sex, you can ALWAYS be pregnant. But no set of symptoms is definitive. You don't sound very likely to be pregnant, however, not with a heavy period a short time ago.

I don't know what a water infection is - do you mean urinary tract? Was that tested for, or over the phone, a suggestion? You need to be tested and given antibiotics if so.

Testing for STDs is meaningless if you have sex afterwards, especially with a partner you aren't sure about.

Aug 8, 2013, 03:40 PM
    I get myself checked every 3months I've been with my partner 4 months nw.. I don't understand the pinkish blood I'm getting I've never had this before.. when I was pregnant with my daughter I had to have emergency scan because of similar pains to find it was a cysts but can you bleed with a cysts I went doctors today got antibiotics for water infection she said if pains carry on I've got to have a scan we want another baby so bad I just hope it's not ectopic pregnancy

Aug 8, 2013, 03:46 PM
    & she tested my urine sorry just read back on what u said
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Aug 8, 2013, 04:30 PM
    Yes, cysts vary tremendously. You didn't mention that at first. You can't generalize about them, especially in regards to bleeding. The light bleeding can have something to do with them, but NO ONE online can possibly know, not even a thousand doctors and nurses.

You say 'we want another baby' but then say you've been with this partner only 4 months? WHY the rush?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

1 Positive pregnant Test, 3 negative pregnant Tests, and 2 weeks late [ 13 Answers ]

I took a HPT the day after my missed period and it was positive. It was a digital first response. The next week I took 3 more tests and all were negative. I still have symptoms and I am now 2 weeks late on my period. I have a doctor's visit scheduled for the day that I would be 4 weeks late. ...

4th pregnant chance with previous history of blood clot during pregnant? [ 2 Answers ]

I would like to know if it is safe to have a 4th pregnancy with a history of blood clot in my 2nd pregnancy at 30 week? Should I see a gyne?

View more questions Search