Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tharshan93 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 9, 2012, 02:02 PM
    Free online doctor chat
    Dear Doctor,

My name is Logapriya. Working in UAE original from sri lanka. Last 3 years I'm suffering in minner pain from right middle part of my stomach, I can tuch and feel the small pimple or tumor inside of my stomach mildly. When I tuch or press it feel more pain, otherwise after meel of full stomach or folding of my bally also feel pain on the same same area.

I'm married have a baby daughter and 61 kg 5'-4" hight little fat stomach person, non smoking ond non drinking, have no any other bad intakes or habits which harmfull for body.

On my college time I got a havey kick on my stomach by my kongfu master to test my stomach tightness.

Kindly considering above please advise me about this tumor and mild pain to take further action on it, enxiously waiting for your kind reply.

Thanks and Regards
    Logapriya.t
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Nov 9, 2012, 02:37 PM
    Please be advised that there are no doctors on this site. Also be advised that no doctor can give a diagnosis over the internet.

Please see your doctor for the issues you're describing.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ask a doctor online chat free [ 4 Answers ]

My father is diabetic and Low BP and he is alcoholic now he is in hospital serious condition

Heart burn [ 2 Answers ]

For the past three years every time I eat it makes my stomach burn and hurt and then I get heart burn. Now its worse. What is this and what can I do?

Free online chat with a doctor [ 1 Answers ]

I have pain in the right side of my neck going up to right below my jaw, I can pinch a hard strand of something and its very tender, also has started in the left side of my neck.

Ask a doctor free online chat [ 0 Answers ]

My sister had bowel cancer and had surgery in March to revise the stoma, since that surgery she has had a number of infections on the surgery cut itself and was not healing well, from the cut itself hard pieces looking like melted plastic push through the skin creating a small hole which they were...

Ask a doctor online free chat [ 1 Answers ]

My girlfrend has been sick alday

View more questions Search