Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    fosterlee12 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 3, 2012, 11:08 PM
    Ask a doctor free online
    I had unprotected sex when I was 17 and when I was 18 I got std test and I am clean but I am 19 now and I have had these 2 warts on my penis since I was at least 16. They are dry and both are in the foreskin scar region at the base of the head and the other one is maybe an inch down. They have hard tops and they don't hurt at all. I hadn't had sex until I was 17 and I have had them since I was 16 so what's wrong with me
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Nov 4, 2012, 05:01 AM
    Sounds like you have two warts on your penis. Did you not ask the doctor what they were when you got the STD tests ? It may be a issue of just having them removed.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ask online doctor free [ 0 Answers ]

Hi, I had an etopic in march and lost the baby and my right ovary, after my recovery doc discovered a bleeding cyst. She told me that we first going to try "Ovral" a week later my cyst was gone. I had to take it for 3 months, I moved over to yasmin and must not have my period (had to skip it) now...

Ask a doctor online for free? [ 6 Answers ]

I need some advice quick :( a few months ago a extra piece of skin gre near my clitoris.it looked like a skin tag so I assumed that's what it was.today I noticed it was very sore and itchy so I had a look.its now the size of a pea and filled with blood.I'm so worried.I'm also 7 weeks pregnant and...

Ask the doctor online free [ 3 Answers ]

I had a hysterectomy & pelvic floor repair done 9 years ago. Few months ago, I found that I had stained my clothes. Blood, urine, USG & pelvic examination were all clear, with no signs of any lesion or wound. After that, I had 2 more episodes of bleeding... more spotting than bleeding. Then there...

View more questions Search