Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    princess8278 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Nov 2, 2012, 04:24 PM
    2 faint lines on pregnancy test then 2 not pregnant results on digital
    I am trying to conceive I took two tests today and they came out with a faint line then took two digital ones.and said not.pregnant then took a first response one and there was no line can i.still be pregnant!
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Nov 2, 2012, 04:32 PM
    A false positive is rare. If you got a positive than there's a good chance that you're pregnant.

How late is your period? When you tested did you use first morning urine for all of the tests?

Nov 2, 2012, 04:41 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Alty View Post
    A false positive is rare. If you got a positive than there's a good chance that you're pregnant.

How late is your period? When you tested did you use first morning urine for all of the tests?
    My period is 2 days.late and no it was my second pee and my third the negatives were throughout the day
    Pets Expert

Nov 2, 2012, 04:53 PM
    The most accurate test is the one you take with first morning urine. It holds the most concentrated levels of hcg. Urine throughout the day will be more diluted and not as accurate.

Nov 2, 2012, 05:50 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Alty View Post
    The most accurate test is the one you take with first morning urine. It holds the most concentrated levels of hcg. Urine throughout the day will be more diluted and not as accurate.
    OK thank you so much
    Pets Expert

Nov 2, 2012, 05:56 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by princess8278 View Post
    ok thank you so much
    You're welcome, and good luck. :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I have 2 vertical lines after taking my one step pregnancy test am I pregnant [ 4 Answers ]

Does there have to be a horizontal line in the result window to be negative or can a single verticle line be negative as well?

I have 2 vertical lines after taking my one step pregnancy test am I pregnant [ 1 Answers ]

If I have a verticle line in the result window am I pregnant?

Faint line on pregnancy test [ 6 Answers ]

I tested today with a clearblue pregnancy test the one that looks like a plus sign if positive. And just a straight line if not. Well I got a really faint line on the test today to show positive but can I relie on that? I am not due period till Friday or Saturday what do you make of it? It is there...

WORRIED I MIGHT BE PREGNANT! Weird pregnancy test results [ 2 Answers ]

Hey Im Kelly I'm kind of having a problem here. I think I might be pregnant. My last period was the 19th of December. And my periods are every 22 days. And I was supost to start the 15 of January but never did. I've been having cramping on one side which is my left. It's like a little sharp pain...

Faint Pregnancy test line [ 4 Answers ]

Am I still pregnant if the positive line is faint?

View more questions Search