Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    abibe Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 1, 2012, 05:27 PM
    What happens at 3 week miscarriage look like
    I took a pregnancy test and it was positive so I figured that I was about 3 weeks far and 5 days later I started to bleed and at first it was heavy and there are clots and it was thick at first but now its thinning out and I have stomach back and pelvis pain am I miscarrying and if so is it dangerous if you are not seen right away?

Check out some similar questions!

Threatened miscarriage or misdiagnosed miscarriage? [ 3 Answers ]

I've just recently found out I was pregnant, my period was NOT late yet, but I had light spotting and had high hopes so I took a cheap hpt and it showed up positive(My LMP was 10/20/08). The following day I went to the woman's clinic, I was confirmed pregnant. My OBGYN sent me to a lab for blood...

You have 30 customers week 1, 55 week 2,and 80 week 3, what would you project for wee [ 7 Answers ]

You have 30 customers in week 1, 55 in week 2, 80 in week 3, what would you project for week 4. I did just basic math and came up with 105, but I think there is some kind of equation or formula that I need and just don't know what it is.

My employer considers me salary on a 50 hour work week and pays me a rate of 700 week [ 1 Answers ]

My employer considers me on a 50 hour salary ,paying 700.00 weekly ,but if I only work 48 or anything less than 50 hours a week they pay me only straight time ,what I'm saying is that if I work 45 hours they pay me 45 hours straight time ,I'm just wondering if that is legal

2 week on property now served a 2 week eviction because mgr refuses to sign lease [ 1 Answers ]

Can a management company refuse to sign the lease document even though you signed and was given permission to move-in by district manager of company? She decided that she didn't want me to stay even though I passed all of the criteria of the property. She found out that I had emailed a ex...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.