Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Esmee95 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 1, 2012, 03:06 PM
    Missed Period and Negative HPT
    I had unprotected sex the day before I should expect my period but I never got my period. Its been 6 days that my period is late. 3 days after I missed my period took a home pregnancy test and it was negative. But still no period can I be pregnant?

Check out some similar questions!

Missed period, negative HPT [ 1 Answers ]

I had my last period on November 16, 2011, I took a ept test it came back negative , I want to know what I should do now?

I missed my period and my test is negative [ 13 Answers ]

I missed my period ,I think I'm just stressed out because on aprill someone that I use to love he just doesn't want to talk with me, we love each other so I was crying for the whole month... I never had sex ,I'm virigin and I had my starting period on march 5th and now is may 1 .:'( .What happen I...

Missed Period with Negative PT? [ 2 Answers ]

Usually my period is normal and comes every 32 days and me and my fiancé are Trying to conceive and my period is late but I've taken a pregnancy test only to discover it was negative.. what could it be? Pregnant or not? Its crazy because its been normal and I don't think its stress because it came...

Missed period negative test [ 2 Answers ]

I'm about 10 going on 11 days missed period! I took a pregnancy test about 4 days into the missed period and have a negative test. I took another at 9 days and still negative response! Does anyone know why or if I could be pregnant?? :confused:

Missed Period about 1 week and got negative HPT [ 11 Answers ]

Hi friends I am so confused and frastrated... me & My Hubby are trying to conceive baby from last month and as per cycle we did sex... my last Period due date was 23 Nov.. but yet I didn't got that and I did a pregnancy test in home today morning following proper instruction and got negative...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.