Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Coolcat123 Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Nov 1, 2012, 01:45 PM
    I might be pregnet
    I'm 13 years old and my boyfriend is 15. My best friend is his sister and she is a grade below me. I was sleeping over her house one night, and she fell asleep. I wanted to go cuddle with him so I got up and went in his room, I don't know how it happened but we started having sex. This my first time having sex and it was his first time to. The condom broke , I don't know if it was broken when we were having sex or when he took out his penis it broke. Either way, could I be pregnet? What are the symptoms? And what should I do?! HELP ME PLEASE!
    kmcar529 Posts: 31, Reputation: 4

Nov 1, 2012, 01:59 PM
    If you've started having your period, then it's possible. The easiest way to tell if you're pregnant is when you miss your period. You're supposed to get one every month. If your next one doesn't show up, then take a pregnancy test and/or see a doctor.

The first thing you should DO, though, is talk to your parents. They can give you much better advice for you than anyone on this site can. I know it's scary to talk to them about something like this. They might get really mad and yell, but they love you. You're their little girl, and this won't change that.
    Good luck!

Nov 1, 2012, 02:10 PM
    I might be pregnet
    I'm afraid to tell my grandmother ( who I live with) that I might be pregnet . I have most symptoms but morning sickness. I found out 4 days ago that its possible for me to be. I have had my peroid for 2 years now, I know what happens. My boyfriends parents don't even like me anymore. My boyfriend wants to get a aborshin but I don't Believe in thoose. He says he's not ready to be a father . HELP?
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Nov 1, 2012, 02:17 PM
    Have you missed a period yet?

If so, how late is your period?

If it's over 2 weeks late have you taken a pregnancy test? What was the result?

I don't know exactly what you want our help with, other than your spelling (it's pregnant, not pregnet, and abortion, not aborshin). We can't tell your grandparents for you, and if you and your boyfriend weren't ready to be parents you shouldn't be having sex, no form of birth control is 100% effective, pregnancy is always a possibility if you're having sex.

If you are pregnant and don't believe in abortion that you can have the baby and keep it (knowing that your boyfriend likely won't stick around to help) or you can have it and give it up for adoption. But before you start thinking about all of this, find out if you're actually pregnant.

Nov 1, 2012, 03:20 PM
    I feel alone.
    In my past I have been sexually abused and my mom and dad are not around. I live with my grandmother and I think I'm pregnant. I've been getting called a slut and a whore. I'm on 8th grade and turning 14 in may. My boyfriend is in 10th grade turning 16 in February. Having sex was the biggest mistake I've ever done. The part that makes me heart broken is my boyfriend doesn't want me to keep the baby. I feel alone. Should I tell someone ? And what should I do? I'm so confused. Help me please.

Nov 1, 2012, 03:24 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Alty View Post
    Have you missed a period yet?

If so, how late is your period?

If it's over 2 weeks late have you taken a pregnancy test? What was the result?

I don't know exactly what you want our help with, other than your spelling (it's pregnant, not pregnet, and abortion, not aborshin). We can't tell your grandparents for you, and if you and your boyfriend weren't ready to be parents you shouldn't be having sex, no form of birth control is 100% effective, pregnancy is always a possibility if you're having sex.

If you are pregnant and don't believe in abortion that you can have the baby and keep it (knowing that your boyfriend likely won't stick around to help) or you can have it and give it up for adoption. But before you start thinking about all of this, find out if you're actually pregnant.
    Thank you for the help , I know my spelling is bad but I have a cracked iPod screen and its hard to see what I am typing . (: thanks anyway.
    Pets Expert

Nov 1, 2012, 03:45 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Coolcat123 View Post
    Thank you for the help , I know my spelling is bad but I have a cracked iPod screen and its hard to see what I am typing . (: thanks anyway.
    Spelling pregnant wrong more than two times is not because of a cracked screen, but that's no the issue here.

Can you answer the questions I posted?
    kmcar529 Posts: 31, Reputation: 4

Nov 1, 2012, 04:01 PM
    I'm so sorry to hear about your situation! Do you know for sure that you're pregnant? I agree with Alty that you should find out if you actually are before you really stress yourself out.

I do think you should talk to someone who can give you more personalized help than anyone here can. Is there any adult you trust with this? You said you don't believe in abortion - is that for religious reasons? Maybe there's someone at your church you can talk to? You could think about talking to your guidance counselor at school, too.

If you are pregnant, it will be a lot better for your grandmother to hear it from you than to find out in some other way. If you're really afraid of her, then have another trusted adult there when you tell her.

Nov 1, 2012, 05:56 PM
    Spelling pregnant wrong more than two times is not because of a cracked screen, but that's no the issue here.

Can you answer the questions I posted?
    Yes , I think my peroid is due on the 21 so we will have to see until then. But should I tell my grandmother? I feel like I can't even show my face at school anymore. I go to there
    Pets Expert

Nov 1, 2012, 06:03 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Coolcat123 View Post
    Yes , I think my peroid is due on the 21 so we will have to see untill then. But should I tell my grandmother? I feel like I can't even show my face at school anymore. I go to ther
    If you want to talk about the fact that you're having sex, than yes, talk to your grandma. You're 13 and can't handle the fact that you may be pregnant, so yes, talk to grandma. Hopefully grandma can get through to you that you're too young to be having sex.

If you're going to talk to grandma and say you're pregnant, than find out first.

But yes, I think you should tell your grandma that you're having sex, because you're very obviously not ready to face the consequences. No 13 year old is. That's why there are laws about underage sex. You're not mature enough to handle the adult consequences of sex.

Nov 1, 2012, 06:13 PM
    If you want to talk about the fact that you're having sex, than yes, talk to your grandma. You're 13 and can't handle the fact that you may be pregnant, so yes, talk to grandma. Hopefully grandma can get through to you that you're too young to be having sex.

If you're going to talk to grandma and say you're pregnant, than find out first.

But yes, I think you should tell your grandma that you're having sex, because you're very obviously not ready to face the consequences. No 13 year old is. That's why there are laws about underage sex. You're not mature enough to handle the adult consequences of sex.
    Thank you for the help, I will have this conversation with her some time this week. Having sex was a mistake . I wish I never have. But I guess I will have to see what happens. Thank you for all your help!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Could I b pregnet [ 3 Answers ]

It's.been+two+weeks+last+time+i+had+sex+and+now+im+three+days+late+for+my+peirod+but+no+pregncey+syptoms no spotting or bleeding we didn't use a condom but he pulled out before he and my boobs normaly aways hurt before I get my peirod but I'm three days late and still no sore boobs

I'm 15, I think I may be pregnet but I'm not 100% sure please help? [ 8 Answers ]

Hey I'm 15 turning 16 in August, I had sex for my first time about 2-4 weeks ago and he didn't inside me but I think I might be pregnet! From maybe giving him hand and then him fingering me, we wiped it off our hands but could there be a possibility that some of the sprem didn't come off? I'm...

Do you think I'm pregnet [ 2 Answers ]

I have headaches and I be tried a lot lately and I had my last period on 2-2-10 until the 2-4-10 and had unprotected sex on the 5 and 6 of February and I took a test on 2-22-10 and it said no but my period haven't come this month and it was suppose to come today do you think I'm pregnet

Do you think I'm pregnet? [ 2 Answers ]

My & my boyfriend had sex like a month ago, for the first && only time, he came inside of me, && now I've been eating like a hella lot, when usually I only eat one meal a day, :(if that, I've been tired all the time, no energy, && red, light brown gross nasty discharge that started like 3 days...

Could I be pregnet [ 3 Answers ]

Am I suppose to get my period 3 days after I had unprotected sex and how will I know if I'm pregnet since this happened

View more questions Search