Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ktf22 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 1, 2012, 02:31 AM
    Can I be/am I pregnant? please help
    Ok, so I am 10days late having my period, and am usually extremely regular-every 28days. This is now 40days since my last cycle! I have an app that tracks period/fertility/ovulation so I know when I'm due etc.
    The last time I had sex was roughly 2weeks before my period (while I was fertile),but then I got that period...
    But now its 5weeks and 5days since that one, and I've been reading so much about it online and some pages are even giving me my due date? But not 1 will tell me whether it is possible to have a period after conception and still be pregnant?!
    It's driving me crazy, I hope there is someone out there that can help answer my question :)
    C0bra_M3nace Posts: 1,296, Reputation: 223
    Ultra Member

Nov 1, 2012, 04:08 AM
    The only thing that can give you an answer at this moment is a pregnancy test, whether it's a take home test or a visit to your doctor. You're far enough along for a pregnancy test to determine whether you are pregnant or not.
    ktf22 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 1, 2012, 04:49 AM
    Ok, thank you. I think I'm just nervous whether to do one or just wait and see if my period is just really unusually late? Do you reckon I'm quite likely to be pregnant? I've just been questioning it a lot as I haven't had many of the 'typical' symptoms.
    C0bra_M3nace Posts: 1,296, Reputation: 223
    Ultra Member

Nov 1, 2012, 08:39 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by ktf22 View Post
    Ok, thankyou. I think I'm just nervous whether to do one or just wait and see if my period is just really unusually late?! Do you reckon I'm quite likely to be pregnant? I've just been questioning it alot as I haven't had many of the 'typical' symptoms.
    Stress can delay a period but so can many other things. 10 days is a long time for your period to be late, but it's not unlikely. You can either wait it out or test. If you want to know for certain, a quick visit to the doctor will give you the best answer.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

1 Positive pregnant Test, 3 negative pregnant Tests, and 2 weeks late [ 13 Answers ]

I took a HPT the day after my missed period and it was positive. It was a digital first response. The next week I took 3 more tests and all were negative. I still have symptoms and I am now 2 weeks late on my period. I have a doctor's visit scheduled for the day that I would be 4 weeks late. ...

4th pregnant chance with previous history of blood clot during pregnant? [ 2 Answers ]

I would like to know if it is safe to have a 4th pregnancy with a history of blood clot in my 2nd pregnancy at 30 week? Should I see a gyne?

View more questions Search