Visit a doctor.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Brown spotting and cramps [ 0 Answers ]

Im 5 weeks pregnant and I'm having minor period cramps, brown spotting, and on my ultrasound there was only an empty Gestational sac is this something to worry about??

Horrible cramps light spotting... am I pregnant? [ 4 Answers ]

Is it possible to be pregnant, it's the due date for my period I had nausea and sore breasts but a negative hpt... I'm trying to conceive and I'm just so... hopful it is implantation bleeding..

Cramps and Spotting [ 2 Answers ]

If you have mild cramps and spotting a light pinkish color then turn into a brownish color to a brownish red color COULD I BE PREGNANT?

Brown spotting with no cramps and last period on November 15th, 2011.. Pregnant ? [ 0 Answers ]

My last official period was November 25th, 2011 and just recently, I've had brown spotting But With No CRAMPS at all which seems Odd because I have Extremely Painful periods... I've missed my period before but NEVER had brown spotting like this.. Can I reallly be Pregnant ?

Cramps and brown spotting [ 3 Answers ]

Hi Everyone, Just found out today that I am 4 weeks pregnant, and ironically while I was Urinating in their restroom, I had a brown discharge. I've also had cramps For 2 solid weeks now, this is the first spotting I have. Please help!:confused:

View more questions Search