Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    littelegs Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 31, 2012, 09:52 AM
    Could I be pregnant?
    I recently started my period on the 18th October 2012 and it only lasted till the 20th October, I was due to start ovulating on the 28th and I had unprotected sex on the 26th October, my boyfriend did up me (sorry for too much info.). It is now the 31st October and for the past five days I have been feeling sick. Is there a chance I could be pregnant or when could I take a test... thanks in advance
    teebone3 Posts: 4, Reputation: 0

Oct 31, 2012, 10:01 AM
    Take the test because it takes 6 to 10 days for you to tell by test if you ar pregnant I hope your not pregnant. But try not to let you parents know till for sure and tell your boyfriend first and watch the reaction and if not too bad ask him what you should do and if you need to get a abortion and never have un pretected SEX ever unless want to be pregnant tip if love the guy and he loves you he will suport you 100 precent

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

1 Positive pregnant Test, 3 negative pregnant Tests, and 2 weeks late [ 13 Answers ]

I took a HPT the day after my missed period and it was positive. It was a digital first response. The next week I took 3 more tests and all were negative. I still have symptoms and I am now 2 weeks late on my period. I have a doctor's visit scheduled for the day that I would be 4 weeks late. ...

4th pregnant chance with previous history of blood clot during pregnant? [ 2 Answers ]

I would like to know if it is safe to have a 4th pregnancy with a history of blood clot in my 2nd pregnancy at 30 week? Should I see a gyne?

View more questions Search