Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lydiashelton Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 31, 2012, 07:43 AM
    Very faint positive line dissappered?
    Hi I'm abit confused! I've missed my period, I took a pregnancy test and it came up with a very faint positive line but then it dissappered? I took 3 more today the 1st was a very faint positive dissappered again 2nd 1 line negative 3rd the very faint positive line came up first then the control line but then the positive dissappered again! Why does it keep dissappering? Do I take it as pregnant or not pregnant? Please help thanks.
    LearningAsIGo Posts: 2,653, Reputation: 350
    Survivor

Oct 31, 2012, 07:49 AM
    HPT's are easily flawed. Make sure you take them using first morning urine (with the most concentrated hormones) and not until you are late for your period. Most importantly, read the results within the time frame given per the directions. If you got a line AFTER the time frame, it might have been an "evaporation line", not a true positive result.

You might also consider using another brand such as the digital tests that say "pregnant" or "not pregnant". When in doubt, call your doc to request a blood test.
    lydiashelton Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 31, 2012, 07:55 AM
    Thank you for your reply, ill take a digital test. And the very faint line came up straight away then dissappered after 5 minutes
    LearningAsIGo Posts: 2,653, Reputation: 350
    Survivor

Oct 31, 2012, 08:10 AM
    Another test would be a good idea then. Good luck... I hope you get the result you desire

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Faint positive [ 1 Answers ]

I had a faint possitive blood pregnancy test and now I have a period could I still be pregnant

I have taken 3 tests--the first one was a positive but very faint [ 4 Answers ]

Taken 3 test the first one was a positive but very faited and the next to negative my period is 2 days late been eating a lot and sleeping feel different so am all confused what should I do

Took an hpt, was a very faint positive [ 1 Answers ]

In the middle of September I started my period it only lasted four days then I immediately started spotting brown and pink. I started feeling tired all the time, my boobs were sore and sensitive, and I felt sick all day. I took an hpt it was a very faint postitive, oct. 20 I started a period again...

Evaporation line or faint positive? [ 4 Answers ]

http://c4.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/145/l_92a115eedfb6418a9711b922eac0772b.jpg http://c2.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/119/l_0879aa360b924eb99cb88233028fcf59.jpg I'm taking another one tomorrow (pink dye) but I just figured this might help with anybody that might have the same...

Faint Line-Positive or negative? [ 9 Answers ]

Please tell what you think... positive or not? This really isn't a great picture since I took it with my phone but the line is there. No squinting or holding it up to the light. 28847

View more questions Search