Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jazminebt Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Oct 30, 2012, 08:38 PM
    Paternaty
    Ok I'm pregnant and my due date is Feb 23, 2013. Problem is I had sex with a guy May 31st and another guy June 3rd (it was June 2nd at to a.m. so that made it the 3rd). My question is who is most likely to be the father. Oh and my conception date was supposedly June 2nd.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Oct 30, 2012, 08:41 PM
    With dates that close it is impossible to tell without a DNA test.

Oct 30, 2012, 08:42 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by J_9 View Post
    With dates that close it is impossible to tell without a DNA test.
    Aw I figured that :/... Thanksss
    Expert

Oct 30, 2012, 08:43 PM
    Believe it or not, but if you were pregnant with twins they could both be fathers.

Oct 30, 2012, 08:46 PM
    Believe it or not, but if you were pregnant with twins they could both be fathers.
    Also when me & the second guy had sex, he pulled out and ”released” on the side of my. Then 15 minutes later we did it again. So is it a stronger chance of being his
    Expert

Oct 30, 2012, 08:49 PM
    With sex only being 2-3 days apart, there IS no stronger chance. It is 50/50 plain and simple.

Oct 30, 2012, 08:50 PM
    With sex only being 2-3 days apart, there IS no stronger chance. It is 50/50 plain and simple.
    Ok. Thanks so much
    LearningAsIGo Posts: 2,653, Reputation: 350
    Survivor

Oct 31, 2012, 08:07 AM
    J's correct. The reason why you have a 50/50 chance is that ovulation can fall anytime in that window and sperm can live for a few days inside a woman's body. Even if you ovulated the day you had sex with #2, the sperm from #1 could have been there.

Oct 31, 2012, 04:47 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by LearningAsIGo View Post
    J's correct. The reason why you have a 50/50 chance is that ovulation can fall anytime in that window and sperm can live for a few days inside a woman's body. Even if you ovulated the day you had sex with #2, the sperm from #1 could have been there.
    Thanks. Its just that me & guy #1 have been having sex for a year plus with no mishalps then I do it with guy #2 & now I'm pregnant. But since its 50/50 I just have to wait & see :/

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can the wife ask for paternaty test against ex girlfriend [ 4 Answers ]

Can I as the wife request a protection order or court order against ex girlfriend who is refusing paternaty test until I hv done test for my two sons

Paternaty Rights & obligations [ 18 Answers ]

As a father I want to know what my rights over my son are. I live about 800mi from him, and 2 states over. I haven't been able to see him since December of 06. I to know what I am supposed to be doing and what the mother should be doing. I haven't taken a paternity test, but I am on the birth...

View more questions Search