Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sibs26 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 23, 2012, 07:46 PM
    Missed Birth Control Pills.
    Hi, I've stopped taking my birth control pills for 4-5 days, without the intentions of actually stopping, I guess I constantly forgot to. The first pill I think I missed was on the 19th of this month then took the 20th then missed 21st and 22nd. My period before this was on the 12th which was in the red section.
    My period just started again yesterday, the 23rd. I'm just wondering if there's anything wrong? And how I can start taking my pills properly again?
    CravenMorhead Posts: 4,532, Reputation: 1065
    Adult Sexuality Expert

Jun 25, 2012, 03:29 PM
    I would start a new set of pills at the proper endtime of your current period. Wait at least a month to have unprotected sex. Maybe insist on condoms if this is a regular occurrence.

"I Guess I completely forgot too." That is a piss poor excuse. I had a friend of mine forget to take a pill. It was at the right time and she got herself pregnant. These need to be used as directed or else they will fail. Please use a secondary form of birth control.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Missed 2 birth control pills on what I think was "ovulation day" [ 9 Answers ]

I've been on birth control for about a year now and started a new pack on June 1st.. then on the 5th and 6th of June I forgot to take my birth control and then doubled up the next 2 days. I had unprotected sex June 1st, 3rd, 5th, 6th, and 7th and used the pull-out method. I think the days I missed...

Missed 4 birth control pills and had unprotected sex. [ 2 Answers ]

I recently missed 4 birth control pills and had unprotected sex. I spotted for two days and then my flow has gotten heavier like an actual period. My real period is not supposed to start until Sunday. Is there a chance I can become pregnant? Should I expect my scheduled period to arrive? If I miss...

Missed birth control pills, spotting, pregnancy symptoms and late period [ 2 Answers ]

I have missed four or five pills this month I'm on azurette, I spotted about a week ago for a couple days. I'm now two days late for my period, I have had unprotected sex a lot this month and I have been having some pregnancy symptoms from when I have looked up online. Could I be pregnant?

Birth Control missed pills [ 6 Answers ]

Okay, I forgot to take my last pill on Saturday a week ago, and then I was not able to pick up my prescription today, and will have to pick it up in the morning. What should I do. Do I take the last pill and the next one tomorrow morning, and then the Monday one on Monday night. I am sexually...

View more questions Search