Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    iamworried Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 27, 2012, 06:11 AM
    Precum in the condom and ejaculation later by masturbrating?
    I wore the condom and the precum was also while I was wearing it,, and then I ejaculated later while masturbating.. the precum was while I was wearing the condom.. still my wife's periods are late by 4 days and there are no symptoms of getting it, what could be the reason?? Can some help
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Apr 27, 2012, 06:30 AM
    You are not really clear, about it, did you only have sex with your wife that one time all month ?

But condoms fail about 10 percent of the time. So if that is the only protection you were using and you had sex, of course there can be pregnancy
    iamworried Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 27, 2012, 07:00 AM
    I did chk the condom before and after having sex.. and yes it was only this once in the month.. cause then she went to her mothers place to stay

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I & my boyfriend did sex on 21 July we did anal sex with using condom but condom was leaked [ 7 Answers ]

So hw can I know that I will become pregnant or in how much tym I'll be pregnant or what are the symptoms of pregnancy & hw can I prevent from pregnancy *** help me

D sex w/o a condom, but I'm on the pill (34days). Could I be pregnant from precum? [ 4 Answers ]

I'm 16 and scared.. please help! He also had came a few hours earlier before we had sex without a condom.

Precum [ 1 Answers ]

My partner and I have been using the withdrawal method during sex for 3-4 years now. We have never once had a pregnancy scare, even when using this method when I'm ovulating. My question is: we had sex on Friday 26th feb and used the withdrawal method and then from Saturday 27th feb through to...

Birth Control Pills. Started with no condom. Finished with condom. Pregnant? [ 2 Answers ]

: My girlfriend and I have been having sex fairly often for a little over a year now. She has been on Yaz birth control for a year and she has never missed a pill. She was late on one pill 2 days ago because we were out of town and got home late that night. She normally takes them at 10pm, this...

View more questions Search