Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jaylanguyen Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 15, 2012, 11:46 AM
    Unprotected sex and some signs of pregnancy, but am I really pregnant?
    I've been having unprotected sex for the last month.. My period was due 2 days ago and still isn't here but I took a HPT on the day of my missed period and took another one earlier today both were negative.. Am I testing too soon? I've also been urinating a lot more frequent than before, other than that no other symptoms..
    Cat1864 Posts: 8,007, Reputation: 3687
    Marriage Expert

Mar 16, 2012, 07:22 PM
    You may be testing too soon. For some women, it can take a couple of months before the test is accurate.

You may also be testing at the wrong time of day for an accurate reading. You want to test first thing in the morning. The first urine of the day is usually the most concentrated and will give a more accurate result.

Good luck.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Unprotected sex and possible pregnancy? [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I am 20. My fiancé and I had unprotected sex on the 25th or 26th of Feb. I started my period on the 11th of Mar. I have taken 2 tests both negative.

Had unprotected sex,period came but Im showing all pregnancy symptoms? [ 2 Answers ]

2 days before my last period was due, my boyfriend and I had unprotected sex. I didn't think anything of it because my knowledge was that you couldn't get pregnant that close to getting your period. I missed my period for 2 days but then it arrived. And for the past 3 weeks I've been showing all...

I had unprotected sex on the 26th when could take a pregnancy test and get a reading [ 4 Answers ]

I went to a free clinic and they said I probably got an incorrect reading because I'm a couple days away from supposed to be having my period. I'm showing some symptoms already please help. I was also ovulating that day

Unprotected sex and pregnancy [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, I am 22 year female.I had unprotected sex on 4th dec, 2010. And had taken I pill, within 6 hours. My previous period was on 14 nov and current period is late by one day. Does it mean that I'm pregnant. What sud I do. I'm desperate. I have started smoking to prevent it somehow. *** help

View more questions Search