Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jyunah Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 26, 2012, 07:24 PM
    Bleeding after three weeks of postpartum
    After giving birth on January 18,2012 I had bleeding for about three and a half weeks but today when I woke up I'm bleeding again, not that heavy but a normal blood like menstruation,but I don't feel any discomfort.. What was this means?
    jyunah Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 26, 2012, 07:40 PM
    After giving birth on January 18,2012 I had bleeding for about three and a half weeks but today when I woke up I'm bleeding again, not that heavy but a normal blood like menstruation,but I don't feel any discomfort.. I'm exclusively breastfeeding.. What was this means?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bleeding postpartum? [ 2 Answers ]

I am 6 weeks postpartum and am bleeding and it is bright red. It is not a lot, but it is consistent, about 1 pantyliner daily. IO mostly see it when I wipe and I have to wipe several times. I also have no urge to poop until I have to poop a ton and it is all soft and slow.

Postpartum bleeding after 8 weeks [ 1 Answers ]

After the delivery of my first child the placenta did not come out and they gave me a D&C. Two weeks later I was in excruciating pain so I went to the ER only to find out I still had placenta left in me so I had another emergency D&C. It's been 6 weeks since the last D&C. I'm still experiencing...

5 weeks postpartum and still no period [ 4 Answers ]

I gave birth a little over 5 weeks ago and haven't got a period yet. I am not breastfeeding, tried it and didn't work out. Don't even think I breast fed for a week. 4 weeks after giving birth I had unprotected sex. A day or two after I had light brown discharge and light pink spotting and then...

8 weeks postpartum [ 9 Answers ]

I been having some discharge that started a little bit after my period was gone, Does anyone know if this is normal? I already went to my 6 week check up and they did my pap but they didn't say anything and I didn't mention it because I didn't start having it until after that check up.

View more questions Search