Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Mommyof1babyboy Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 9, 2012, 07:50 AM
    Free online obgyn help?
    I have been having sex with my boyfriend unprotected, I spotted a few days after the last time we had sex and then I started my period, my periods are never late or early, I stated 1 week early this time, my periods are always 5 days an heavy for 2 days an pretty light the last 3. I've been bleeding for 7 days now really heavy non stop, and I have had some clotting like ranging from die size to golf ball size. I am concerned something is wrong, what could it be, this is not normal for me at all.

Check out some similar questions!

Ask an online obgyn for free? [ 0 Answers ]

I am 10 days late for my period, and I am experiencing slightly tender breasts, a full feeling in my lower abdomen, my breast are producing colostrum, but I have taken hpts that have all came back negative. Last month my cycle was off I was 9 days late, and then my period came and was normal but...

Free obgyn online [ 4 Answers ]

Hi I'm 19, and I think I might be pregnant.. my last period was on jan 15 and it ended on the 22. A week before I got my period witch was the 8th my boyfriend and I had unprotected sex and sex he ejaculated inside.. my body has been feeling different and I've been having right abdominal pain.. when...

Ask an obgyn online for free? [ 0 Answers ]

Should I schedule an appt asap with my OBGYN? I have PCOS and was bleeding for 3 weeks very lightly, had a week of no bleeding, then 1 week of very heavy gushing. I stopped bleeding for 2 days, now I am having another heavy gushing day. Prior to this month I have not had a period since Oct....

Ask an obgyn online for free? [ 0 Answers ]

My husband and I have been trying to get pregnant since January of 2010 with out luck. I have a child from a previous marriage but my husband does not have any kids. I went to see my obgyn about this and his advice was for us to only have sex on days 12 to 16 counting up from the first day of my...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.