Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    scaredbleed Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 7, 2012, 11:23 PM
    Multiple periods in one month and not pregnant
    I had my normal period which ended December 16th, sex on the 17th, Plan B on the 18th. Then bled again starting about the 19th or 20th, this lasted about 5-6 days. Then started again around New year's Day and is just letting up now on the 7th. I took a pregnancy test so that's not it, plus I wouldn't think so with all this bleeding (had two kids never bled at the beginning). I do have a newish job that is pretty stressful, could that do it? I don't have health insurance right now, so an answer that tells me to see a doctor isn't all that helpful, I know I should and I will after I get insurance in a month and a half... I just really would like some idea before then.
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

Jan 8, 2012, 09:09 AM
    Hi scaredbleed,

It is likely due to the use of the Plan B. This can cause irregular bleeding and alter your cycle a bit at first. See what happens when you would expect your period for the next month.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Multiple periods in one month [ 0 Answers ]

Back in Nov 2010, I had my period 2 times in one month. (Started 1 week early and was off for 3 days then started again.) Dec 2010 I had my period 3 times all lasting at least 3 days. It's now Jan 3 and I have been off for 1 week and just started again... My husband and I are starting to get...

Regular periods than irregular period last month, Pregnant? [ 1 Answers ]

I was on the depo shot for many years. The last shot wore off in February of 2010. I was told that it could take up to a year for my hormones to regulate. My husband and I are trying to conceive our first child. From about February until August I have had very normal periods. I could actually...

Can I be pregnant and I had two periods in one month [ 1 Answers ]

Can I be pregnant if I had two periods last month but I hadn't started one this month

I have irregular periods, got my period every month and nothing this month? [ 1 Answers ]

Ok I have had irregular periods since the age of 11. I gave birth to my daughter a year ago, got my periods between 21 and 28 days. Now I was due March 7th,2010. And low and behold no period. My nipples are sore, and I have mild pms symptoms.But still no period. Although I have noticed I get cold...

What does multiple missed periods mean [ 5 Answers ]

I'm only 19 and my last period was the start of dec 06 and I haven't had a period since I've took three home pregnancy tests the start of January because I was peeing a lot and my boobs hurt but they came out negative and I just forgot about it now this month I've noticed my belly has become really...

View more questions Search