Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Lv2012 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 12, 2011, 07:55 AM
    Could this happen? Pregnant question.
    I became pregnant during July according to my due date of April 3 2012 my 12 weeks us said I was right on for the due date as well. Well my question is if I had sex on day 21 of a 30 day cycle in June could I have became pregnant then? I had a pregnancy test on June 28 (first day of period)which was negative and I had bleeding that continued for 6 days. This most likely sounds dumb but I just need to know for peace of mind. I had sex with someone else besides my current boyfriend and wouldn't want to be wrong when it comes to the birth.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Dec 12, 2011, 07:57 AM
    I'm sorry, but in the end a DNA test will need to be done to determine paternity.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Dec 12, 2011, 02:09 PM
    Yes it could be either man, you will have to wait till the baby is born and do a DNA test to know.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I'm 14 and pregnant my boyfriend is 17 what will happen? [ 18 Answers ]

If I'm 14 and pregnant and my boyfriend is 17 what's going to happen... we planned for a baby and want to keep it but what's going to happen to mabf will he get done I'm 15 this yr and he's 18 this yr does that make a difference

What will happen to my 7 month old pregnant gsd? [ 3 Answers ]

I adopted her and realised she is pregnant,what do I do? will pregnancy stunt her growth?

CAN this happen? AM I Pregnant? [ 1 Answers ]

I am having regular periods till the last month with out any problems... But this month a week delayed... it has to be on 8 of every month but till 15 th I just had no signs of my period.. nd I was filling like I am pregnant I checked for symptoms.. by checking them I thought I am pregnant... but...

What will happen if I'm pregnant? [ 5 Answers ]

I'm 14 years old, and I think I'm pregnant. My boyfriend knows too, he is 20 years old. Is it possible that my boyfriend can go to jail or get charged? Can I move out and go live with him when the baby is born, because I will be 15 then? What's the legal age to move out? PLEASE SOMEBODY HELP ME! :(

View more questions Search