Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    InPainPN Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 12, 2011, 06:40 PM
    How long does it take hydrocodone to build up in your system?
    I suffer from Peripheral neuropathy due to a severe lack of B12 in my hands and feet. I am seeing a pain management doctor and he has prescribed MSContin 20mg(2 times a day) and Norco 10/325 three times a day.

This past month it has been extremely painful ( help move my parents and helped move my brother) and some times I take an extra Norco or two. I do not take them to get hi. They actually don't make me hi, but the do help with the pain.

I recently talked to someone that is seeing the same doctor and they say he is very strict, if you are short, you are gone.

My question is how long would it take for the morphine and the hydro to build up in my system as so to look like I had been taking them continuously. I am willing to go through the pain and possibly withdrawal to save up enough so it looks like I have just been taking my regular dose.

Thanks for any info.
    mirstarlyte Posts: 22, Reputation: 1

Oct 12, 2011, 11:13 PM
    I am surely not a dr. But as someone who UAs a lot... I would have to say that it matters not when, how, and the amount you took... What matters at all, is that the meds that were perscribed to you are in your system. That's it. Everyone has different bodies, and how they metabolize medications. So as long as they are in your system your good. And also, nothing else. That is my answer from my experience. Hope it helps. God bless.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How long to get hydrocodone out of your system [ 5 Answers ]

How long does it take to get hydrocodone out of your system, what is the fastest way?

How long does it take for hydrocodone to get out of your system [ 15 Answers ]

I took one 500ml hydrocodone yesterday, how long before it is out of system?

How long does Hydrocodone stay in your system [ 12 Answers ]

I took one hydrocodone pill today (Saturday) for a headache. It was given to me by a friend when I asked if she had anything for a bad headache. I totally forgot I am supposed to take a drug test on Monday to return to work after being on medical leave. Will hydrocodone show up in a drug test...

How long does the medication hydrocodone to get out of your system? [ 2 Answers ]

How long does it take for 2 hydrocodone to get out of your stystem for a urine test?

How long does hydrocodone last in your system [ 1 Answers ]

How long does hydrocodone last in your system?

View more questions Search