Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Nervous1432 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 14, 2011, 06:37 PM
    Can sperm on boxers and then dry humping 30 minutes later get a girl pregnant?
    He had boxers on it but she had nothing
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Apr 14, 2011, 06:47 PM

This does not cause pregnancy.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Apr 14, 2011, 06:51 PM

And you must be far to young to be getting sperm inside your pants if you have no idea what causes pregnancy

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Sperm shower pregnant? [ 18 Answers ]

Hey im14 never had sex or anything but while I was taking a shower I saw what I thought was shampoo on the wall so I got it and I think I may touched myself and I am so scared because I think it was semen or sperm and I am so scared of getting pregnant knowing that I have not done sexaul...

Unprotected sex and dry humping [ 22 Answers ]

First off I have two questions to ask that I really hope someone can answer as soon as possible please... My first question is my friend has given a guy oral sex and swallowed his a few times and then a week later they she gave him oral sex again and then they were dry humping with all their...

Dry humping [ 6 Answers ]

My friend was telling me the other day how he was dry humping his girl, now he came to me saying he was worried she was pregnant. I don't think its possible, but he says the were both in their underwear, and that he thinks he went inside her. Now what are the chances she can be pregnant if 1) he...

View more questions Search