Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kittymouse Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jan 17, 2007, 06:57 PM
    Pregnancy
    I'm trying to get pregnant and I had sex everyday I was suppose to. And now today my boobs are really tender and I feel sick. But I'm not suppose to get my period until February 2nd. Could I be pregnant.
    buggage Posts: 1,514, Reputation: 165
    Ultra Member

Jan 17, 2007, 07:54 PM
    Anytime you have unprotected sex, pregnancy is possible. Anytime you have sex(even protected) pregnancy is possible. It is much too early to tell with a home pregnancy test. I would wait until you miss your period to test. In the mean time, treat your body as if you are pregnant. Then if you are preggy, you will have been prepared.

Jan 18, 2007, 06:33 PM
    I know that but today I am having really bad stomach cramps and yesterday and when I shopping I got a bloody nose and that happen with my first child so could it be the same now. And when I sit for a while it fells like something's moving but it would be to soon for that. I am doing everything like I'm pregnant. Could I maybe take a pregnancy test.
    Thanks
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jan 18, 2007, 07:12 PM
    You could try to take a test, but it is most likely too early for the resutls to show positive if in fact you are.

I don't know where you live, but where I am it is COLD and we have the furnace on. That produces warm air, which dries out mucous membranes and can be a major role player in bloody noses.

If you are concerned, I suggest you make an appointment with your health care provider.
    lil_mandy Posts: 36, Reputation: 5

Jan 21, 2007, 05:58 PM
    You'd be best to see a doctor yes or health officer just to be sure by blood tests or that .A test would be better waited for after your really late your period say a week or two after you were meant to be due.

The symptoms that you have could be a phantom pregnancy or indeed symptoms that most women get when they are ovulating before their period and or you could be getting period symptoms but more physically bad than you are used to , believe it or not it can happen due to hormonal or physical changes in woman .Sometimes the weather i.e. summer months etc can make our bodies heat up a little too much and make periods later and symptoms heavier than used to.

Still go to your doctors to be sure.
    Good luck.

Feb 6, 2007, 11:24 AM
    Well I went to the doctors last week to get a blood test done and it come out positive. Just thought I would let you all know.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Feb 6, 2007, 11:27 AM
    Congratulations!!
    buggage Posts: 1,514, Reputation: 165
    Ultra Member

Feb 6, 2007, 01:54 PM
    Congrats! Glad you finally know so you can stop wondering. I hope your pregnancy is healthy and fun. When is your due date? Good luck in the world of mommyhood;0) it's a great place to be.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Pregnancy... when can I tell? [ 3 Answers ]

Me and my husband are wanting to have a baby. I have already had my period for last month... but haven't got it for this month.I donno when I will get it,normally get it near the end of the month.I just got off ortho evera,about 3 or 4 weeks ago. I was wondering when will I be able to take a test...

Pregnancy [ 6 Answers ]

I have been trying to get pregnant only 5 months and no luck yet. But for some reason I'm starting to get scared that I can't get pregnant. Is that crazy? How long did it take you to get pregnant with your first child?

Pregnancy [ 1 Answers ]

What problems arise from having a fibroid during pregnancy? And what does it mean to have a prominent area behind the placenta?

Pregnancy [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I'm 38 years old, divorced and never had children... my boyfriend and I decided to try and have a child of our own... I have been of the injection since May this year and am still not pregnant. Please help with any information... as being a first time I want to know what and when is the...

Pregnancy [ 1 Answers ]

Hello I have a probability question. I had sex with my girlfriend for the first time Aug 30. I inserted my penis 5 times before the condom broke. I did not ejaculate sperm into her but I know pre "***" can cause pregnancy. So what are the chances of her getting pregnant and what should I do.

View more questions Search