Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nicckidoodle Posts: 146, Reputation: 4

Nov 10, 2010, 11:03 AM
    9 weeks pregnant and back pain
    I am 9 weeks 6 days pregnant with my second child I have been pregnant twice before, and lost the first one I think that is why I'm kind of nervous, I have mid to lower back pain and a few twinges of lower pelvic pain in the front, no bleeding at all just weird pain, I never had this with my daughter and it was super horribly intense pain when I lost the first pregnancy, can anyone tell me if this is normal pregnancy pain or what?
    Laceybug2085 Posts: 8, Reputation: 2

Nov 11, 2010, 01:29 AM
    I am a mother of three, and this sounds like normal pain to me but given your history you are understandably concerned and either way I'd take the safest route and get checked if this pain continues or, increases. Wish you the best! And don't ever feel like you are bugging the hospital staff when you call with concerns, that is their job and believe it or, not most of them love the opportunity to assist someone especially a pregnant and concerned mother who has already been through a great deal of heartache!
    nicckidoodle Posts: 146, Reputation: 4

Nov 15, 2010, 07:17 PM
    Comment on Laceybug2085's post
    I ended up losing the baby apparently 2 weeks ago its heart stopped beating I'm going in for a D&C with suction Wednesday, is there any risk to this?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Sharp pain in stomach 16 weeks pregnant [ 7 Answers ]

I'm 16 weeks pregnant and having really bad sharp pains inside my stomach (inside and around the belly button) It's been like this for a few days and seems to get worse every day. It feels like it's brused very bad in the inside. I can't hardly pick my daughter up and when I'm holding her in my...

I have intense right abdominal pain. I am 29 weeks pregnant. What could it be [ 8 Answers ]

I am 29 weeks pregnant. Tonight I've been having a lot of abdominal pain, but most persistent in the upper right abdominal side. It's been like this since 8 pm and it is not 11:30 pm. It only helps to lay down completely on my side. But I can't exactly lay here forever. What could this be? Is the...

I'm 33 weeks pregnant and have been having contractions and lots of back pain [ 1 Answers ]

I had to have my contractions stopped 5 days ago and now I'm having the same pain again with my other 2 children I had to have my labor stopped several times what should I do?

24 weeks pregnant, weird leg pain? [ 3 Answers ]

I am 24 weeks and 5 days pregnant. I have been experiencing this weird feeling on my left leg from my hip to my ankle. It's kind of like a growing pain, you know that dull achey pain. It started bothering me the other night, then some yesterday, then last night till this morning. I woke up in...

A Pain Reliever at 30 Weeks Pregnant [ 7 Answers ]

I have a pinched nerve in my C2 vertibre which causes headaches and even migraines if it gets to bad. Through out my pregnancy it hasn't been an issue, but as of lately my neck has become very stiff. The muscle's are becoming inflamed *due to stress probably* but I was wondering what I could take...

View more questions Search