Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kamimilli Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 30, 2006, 06:24 AM
    Light pink blood after period
    I am 25 years old, married and I am fairly healthy ( besides about 30 pounds of baby weight I can't seem to get rid of. Hehe ) and I have a 19 month old son. I am not on any medication and my period is always on time and regular.

With that said. .

I ended my period about a week and a half ago. Then last night I went to the bathroom and there was a glob of discharge. I didn't think anything of it, since it could be ovulation. But then a few hours later I went and there was red spots on the toilet paper after I wiped. Then I went again and there was nothing. I went this morning and there were light pink streaks on the toilet paper and I am now cramping a little bit. Is this normal ?

P L E A S E H E L P !
    tamed Posts: 255, Reputation: 33

Dec 31, 2006, 08:43 AM
    Have you thought about doing a pregnancy test just to rule out that possibility? Maybe a long shot but can't hurt to try right?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Blood clots that stop period in its tracks! [ 11 Answers ]

I have been blessed with extremely heavy periods and massive blood clots due to fibroids. Over the past few months, I have noticed an unusual and unsettling change. My period will start and appear to be normal (for me) then, it will just stop! It will stop for hours and even up to two days. ...

Light pink spotting after intercourse then stops [ 5 Answers ]

Me and my fiancée are trying to conceive, for the last couple of weeks now we have had unprotected intercourse, and every time after words I go to the bathroom and I have very very light pink spotting, but stops and goes away until we have intercourse again. What could this possible mean? This has...

Hard blood clots during period after miscarriage [ 1 Answers ]

I had my miscarriage about 4 months ago. I had a D & C and have had two semi-normal periods since then. Just recently had a short period but have not gotten back to a regular monthly cycle yet. With this last period it lasted two days. After having sex with my husband, I started bleeding again...

Blood clots during heavy bleeding period [ 52 Answers ]

Is it normal to have large blood clots during the heaviest Bleeding period

Bright red period blood [ 1 Answers ]

My period started today and the blood is bright red I don't ever remember it being that color in the last 15 years. Is this something I should worry about? It also is very heavy and came on very fast no cramps or any of the other signs I normally get with a period usually I can tell ahead of time...

View more questions Search