Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    delabob Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Sep 9, 2010, 05:34 PM
    Light period could I be pregnant
    Hi I am 23 and had a light period, with brown discharge on the 1st of September and still have nausia headache and sore breast I don't know what to think.could I be pregnant?
    I used a calendar to time intercourse please someone help
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

Sep 9, 2010, 05:37 PM

It's possible... could be an off period as well. Try a pregnancy test. Some women will have some spotting or bleeding about the time of their expected period, but often it will be different from the norm.

This, along with the nausea, headaches, sore breasts, and the fact that you were trying to get pregnant are promising signs.

Good luck!
    delabob Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Sep 9, 2010, 05:48 PM

Thank you so much I have never been pregnant yet ( but will Someday ) but I did make an appointment to see the dr so I guess I will wait and see.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Having a light period could I still be pregnant [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I had a little bit of bleeding not much my period usually lasts 7 days but it only lasted like 3 it was dark blood then it was pink and spotty

Early/light period.AM I PREGNANT? I'm almost 16 [ 14 Answers ]

I am about to turn sixteen, in two days, and I just got my period, its about 5 or 6 days early and its REALLY light, and my boyfriend and I have noticed a diffrence in my body and definitely my MOOD haha. I looked up signs of pregnancy and a lot of them matched my symptons that my boyfriend and I...

18, light period, not pregnant [ 3 Answers ]

I'm 18 and there is no way I can be pregnant (just to get that out there) I had the normal symptoms of getting my period (my breasts hurt & I had cramping) and I was only on my period for one day and then now It's just spotting brown discharge (not heavily, very light) I've had irregular periods ...

Is it possible to have light period but be pregnant [ 2 Answers ]

I have been trying to get pregnant for five months. I ovulated on oct 27 and I expected my period on nov 10. 1 week before my period I was sick to my stomach, lost all appetite and blurred vision but then started my period on time so I thought there is no chance of pregnancy but I only had my...

Early light period, could I be pregnant? [ 19 Answers ]

Hello, I am 21 yrs. Old and I am scared I may be pregnant. I have been pregnant once before, a year and a half ago. I found out when I was 4 weeks, and lost the pregnancy at 7 weeks. I had all of the signs. Only I had my period right before I found out. I have been off the pill for about 5 months...

View more questions Search