Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lil-mama08 Posts: 51, Reputation: 1

May 5, 2010, 07:58 PM
    Stretch mark removal
    I got told that there are no creams or procedures for getting rid of stretch marks. I had a baby boy 13 months ago and I have stretch marks all over my stomach and wrapping around my hips to my back. I've got them on the back of my legs and boobs and a little on my arms.. Ive tried all the creams.. I haven't seen any results. So I was wondering if laser or any procedures will help get rid of them.. there has got to be something!?
    spea94 Posts: 66, Reputation: 3

Jun 30, 2010, 04:13 PM
    I use this cream they sell at Target... I can't remember the name. If you ask they should know.

It won't make them disappear but it did help mine.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Blood in stretch mark [ 3 Answers ]

I have this stretch mark on the side of my stomach. I looked at it one day and saw that there were streaks of blood in it. I'm a little concerned, and was wondering if anyone can help!

How to get rid of stretch mark? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi everyone.. I have found out that I am having some stretch mark... and I am only 18 year old... what can I do to reduce stretch mark? I have heard about so many body cream products.. like bio oil,Tummy Honey Stretch Mark Solutions, shea butter , coconut butter, also palmer stretch mark cream......

Good stretch mark creams? [ 6 Answers ]

I have some reddish stretch marks and I want to know which products you would recommend. I am thinking about buying trilastin but I don't know.

Removal of stretch marks [ 1 Answers ]

What causes stretch marks and how can I get rid of stretch marks on my butt?

Strretch mark removal [ 1 Answers ]

If some one has stretch mark and they exercise can the stretch marks go away.

View more questions Search