Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Wollie1985 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 8, 2009, 02:57 AM
    Can you get pregnant on the pill?
    Can a woman get pregnant if she is using the pill and can you be pregnant even if you are getting your periods?
    shazamataz Posts: 6,642, Reputation: 1244
    Uber Member

Dec 8, 2009, 04:21 AM

Yes it is possible.

There are several people just on this site who got pregnant while on the pill.
    It is also possible for your periods to continue even if pregnant.
    That's why you hear stories about people giving birth without even knowing they were pregnant.
    jessy0428 Posts: 99, Reputation: 2

Dec 8, 2009, 05:58 AM

Yes it possible. I got pregnant while I was on the pill ,my aunt did as well. We had out babies a week apart.
    kayasmommy4109 Posts: 58, Reputation: 3

Dec 8, 2009, 01:53 PM

Yes it is very possible to get pregnant on the pill no birthcontrol is 100%. And yes your periods may happen reg. if you think you are pregnant you may try testing or also see a dr.
    MsMewiththat Posts: 854, Reputation: 136

Dec 8, 2009, 01:59 PM

Yes to both your questions. It is imperative to take a test if you feel you could be pregnant.
    justcurious55 Posts: 4,360, Reputation: 790
    Ultra Member

Dec 8, 2009, 02:14 PM

Just have to point out, technically no, you can't have your actual period while pregnant. There are some women, as others have pointed out, that do continue to bleed regularly throughout there pregnancy. However, any bleeding during pregnancy needs to be discussed with your dr

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Did you ( or do you know of someone ) who got pregnant on the pill or. [ 22 Answers ]

Hi everyone! Me And my hubby are wondering what's going on here. Last month, I didn't take any of my birth control pills (we both agreed we are ready) and although we weren't expecting anything to happen until later, I am maybe a week late. No symptoms really-a few days I had no appetite and...

On the pill but think I'm pregnant! [ 8 Answers ]

Ive been taking the pills for almost 8 months , but I started getting pregnancy symptoms I feel sick all the day it comes and goes but I don't feel stable! I've been experiencing headahces since 2 weeks, I feel crapms in my belly its killing me plus I'm really bloated just like when I'm about to...

Can I take a pill to become pregnant [ 2 Answers ]

Can I take a pill to become pregnant. Not birth control I'm taking abot a vitamin or something

On the pill and pregnant? [ 25 Answers ]

I'm 17 years old and have been with my partner for almost a year now, we're very clear about our goals and children are a long way off for us. I went on the pill in July 06; I’ve missed a pill here or there but have always used extra protection when it's happened. Around Christmas time everything...

I just got off the pill, am I pregnant? [ 4 Answers ]

Hello,:) My husband and I recently decided to have a baby. I have been on the Pill for 5 years. I stopped taking the pill just before I got my last period Which was on Nov 7th. And I haven't a period since then, It has almost Been a month since I should have had it. I have taken 2 at...

View more questions Search