Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rajeshdhotre Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Dec 5, 2009, 03:14 PM
    Missed periods but negative pregnancy test
    I have missed my periods for 14 days.did my pergnancy test some days back which turned out negative.I was not into any penetrative sexual act. Help!! really worried!
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Dec 5, 2009, 03:17 PM

It could just be that your period is off this month. It happens to all of us from time to time. Change in diet, medication, stress, they can all affect our period.

When you say that you have not been involved in any penetrative sexual act, what do you mean?

I'm sorry, but you're going to have to be really honest so that we can best help you.

Dec 5, 2009, 03:21 PM

We usually indulge in mutual masturbation.I had a record of having late periods for 7 days.but this time its 14 day.did my home pregnanvy test.which was negative,
    Pets Expert

Dec 5, 2009, 03:26 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by rajeshdhotre View Post
    we usually indulge in mutual masturbation.i had a record of having late periods fo 7 days.but this time its 14 day.did my home pregnanvy test.which was negative,.
    Are you a virgin?

Dec 5, 2009, 03:28 PM

no.have had sex before.
    Pets Expert

Dec 5, 2009, 03:35 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by rajeshdhotre View Post
    no.have had sex before.
    But not recently?

The bottom line, if you haven't had sex, if no penetration or ejaculation occurred, well, there's no chance of pregnancy.

Now, if he masturbated, ejaculated in his hand and then fingered you, there's a chance but you have better odds of winning the lottery.

The fact that you're worried about this may have something to do with the late period.

Have you lost weight recently? Have you changed your diet? Are you on any new medication? All of these things and more can affect your period.

Isn't being a girl fun? ;)

Dec 5, 2009, 03:41 PM

No weight loss or weight gain... everythng is normal... he had fingured me,, but not had masturbated or ejacualted before finguring.. actually when is the time to take the pregnancy test? should I again have a test done?. I did the est on 12 day after missing periods.
    StressedMode Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 14, 2009, 05:34 PM
    Rajeshdhotre I'm In The Same Situtation This Month & Super Stressed Over It. Took a Test, Said Negative, And Haven't Had Sex. Ugh.. I Don Know What To Do ! HELP ANYONE Please Please. Period is 2 & a Half Weeks Late. & No Pregnancy Symptoms

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I've missed I think a few periods but test is negative! [ 10 Answers ]

Hi there, 3 months ago I was on a numerous amount of antibiotics, so I stopped taking the pill, as I thought what was the point as the pill wouldn't work anyhow. Well when me and my hubby first had intercourse I led to believe he used a condom (I was under the influrence of alcohol at the time)...

2 missed periods negative test [ 5 Answers ]

HI everyone well its almost the end of the month and this will be my 2nd missed period... I believe I have irregular periods but for the past few months I had my period every month. My last period was in Aug me and my boyfriend have been having unprotected sex a lot... The first week in oct I been...

2 months of missed periods-Negative pregnancy test! [ 4 Answers ]

This is the second month I have gone without getting my period. I am 25, have not had a weight gane, not under a lot of stress and I am on the pill. I have never had this problem in 10 years of being on the pill and my nurse told me if the test is negative and I got my period the month before that...

Missed Periods, negative pregnancy [ 2 Answers ]

Hi Im 21 and I'm now 9 days late for my period,. I came off the pill about a year ago and from July 09 I had no period until November, went to the docs and they said because I came off the pill that is why my period hasn't come... had a blood test and found out I was borderlining on an inactive...

Two missed periods and all negative pregnancy test [ 2 Answers ]

I haven't had a period since November 26 2008 and today's date is February 13th 2009. I have taken three pregnancy test and they all were negative I usually have a period every month this is really freaking me out. I have the symptoms of being pregnant, morning sickness, hot flashes, backaches,...

View more questions Search