Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    leannebingham Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 19, 2009, 07:05 AM
    Implantation bleed or early period ?
    Hello I'm new to this site but I really need a question answering and hope you can help me

I had what I thought was an implantation bleed 6 days ago it was clear discharge with a hint oh pink the next day same with a hint of brown I have all the symptoms of pregnancy nausia headaches cramping tender nipple bloating and so on now last night I had a bleed not heavy just red it's a few days too early for my period and by this morning it had turned brown and stopped so did I have an implantation bleed 6 days ago or was the reder one last night one I'm a bit lost don't know if I should get a teast or not could I be pregnant?? Is it normal to have a tiny bleed at he start??
    LearningAsIGo Posts: 2,653, Reputation: 350
    Survivor

Nov 20, 2009, 09:43 AM

Bleeding in early pregnancy can be normal.

Implantation is not very common, however, but you can never tell... until you take a HPT and use first morning urine to test.

The best time to test is once your period is late - it will give you the most accurate results at that point.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Implantation or Early period [ 4 Answers ]

Hi this is my first time here, Hello to everyone. Here is the situation, My last MP was 1/6/07, my cycle is normal, my OV was 1/15-1/20 and I had intercourse w/ my significant other on the 15th and the 21st. My period was due on 2*1*07 but I started spotting on 1*30*07 it was a pink red color and...

Early period or implantation bleeding [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I have been having very light bleeding for the last 3 days. It appears as spotting on my underwear and when I wipe half the time I get no colour and the other time it is a very light pink. I have no cramping (I usually get very bad cramping on day two) and my period isn't due for another...

Implantation or early period? [ 4 Answers ]

I am due to get my period in 2 days but last Monday I started spotting a brownish discharge. I've had back pain, cramps, fatigue, morning nausea, loose bowels and more frequent urination. Could I be pregnant or did I just experience an early weird period. Ill also add my periods are always regular,...

View more questions Search