Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    masry Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 1, 2006, 05:11 PM
    Period
    Is having a light and short period normal? If not what are they caused by?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Nov 1, 2006, 05:56 PM
    It all depends. It is normal for some women.

More information would be helpful

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Period [ 1 Answers ]

I got my period today October 31 but it is real dark brownish red. I'm trying to get pregnant and been having unprotected sex for a year. I am 25 years of age. Can anyone help. When is the best time to get pregnant?

Period or something else? [ 2 Answers ]

My husband & I have been trying to get pregnant for the last 4 months but have not been successful as of yet. I am on day 28 of my cycle & have had a VERY light brown discharge ONLY when I wipe myself after the toilet. This has been occurring for the last 48 hours, its not getting worse & I have NO...

Was that my period or what? [ 3 Answers ]

Okay, I still haven't started my period it has been a couple of days, and I know I'm not going to start now, because I am going to be on my white pills next week which makes me not have a period. Well I wondering... On Sunday I started cramping and I noticed that there was a little bit of brown,...

About My period [ 2 Answers ]

I usually start my period on or rught around the 19/20 th of the month, however, I have not started this month. Is it possible that if I had intercourse on the 13th that I got pregnant and it caused my period not to start? And if so, is it possible that it won't show up in a urine test yet?

Period [ 3 Answers ]

2 period in 1 month both light with pink/brown blood. I also had cramping. Could I be pregnant

View more questions Search