Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kesha2 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 14, 2009, 07:52 PM
    Irregular bleeding
    I HAVE BEEN HAVING IRREGULAR PERIODS FOR THE PAST 3 MONTHS.I think I could be pregnant an read that it's possible to bleed every month like a normal period every month and still be pregnant.last month the bleeding was heavy but only lasted for 3 dayS.THIS MONTH I HAD CRAMPS and it is'nt as heavy as a normal period.It started light and was brown.I'm not really sure what to do I been to a doctor and had a negative pregnancy test.Not sure what to do please help!
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Aug 14, 2009, 08:03 PM

There really isn't anything we can do. You have to talk to your doctor about this.

No one here can diagnose pregnancy over the internet.

See your doctor.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Irregular bleeding [ 1 Answers ]

Hi. I am 25 years old. I have normal periods for the most part, but this last period I noticed some odd trends. Ok, well right after my period. I had a normal 5 - 6 day period cramps and all that fun stuff, I thought it stopped, but apparently I was wrong. I had light spotting for the next 5...

Irregular bleeding [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, for a while now during my periods I only bleed on one side of my tampon. Should I be worried about this? I've told a few people and they seem to think its nothing, but it makes me wonder if it would hurt my chance of having children later. Thanks.

Irregular Bleeding [ 2 Answers ]

Ok I had a baby 10 months ago. Since then my periods have been somewhat irregular, not by much but still. I was always like clockwork before. I'm not on any birth control either. My last 2 cycles have been really messed up. One was 45 days, the next was 35 days. Now I started having some...

View more questions Search