Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    beli48 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 23, 2009, 07:54 AM
    I haven't seen my brother in almost 11 years.
    My broher left our area about 11 years ago and I have not seen him. How can I search for him and not have to pay the expensive price that I've been asked to pay in the past.
    zippit Posts: 693, Reputation: 117
    -

Jun 23, 2009, 07:57 AM

Well some of the simple search engines aren't that expensive,especially if you have a s.s.# go to the ones the employers use its like 20$ to do a background check and recent address will come with it
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jun 23, 2009, 10:16 AM

I know it's expensive but hire someone with a license and ask for guaranteed results. Internet sites gather info from various places and there is no guarantee that any of the info is correct.

I have been divorced for over 15 years. My "ex" is still listed as living in my house.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Am I related to my brother-in-laws brother? [ 12 Answers ]

It's been this huge discussion lately with many many MANY different answers, and I would like to know, If my sister marries a man, am I related to him AND his siblings? I have no idea...

Can I marry my brother in laws brother? [ 6 Answers ]

Hi everyone... im so confused my sister is married with a japanese guy but before getting married his brother and I wer in love wjth each other that we want to get married but my sister and his older brother got married earlier than us.. I want to know if we still can get married even his brother...

Brother wants costody of younger brother [ 3 Answers ]

Brother wants costody of younger brother Hi my name is Russell and I'm from Minnesota and I have a younger brother that is 15 going on 16 and wants 2 live with me how would...

Ontario / Seven years done... Now seven more years? [ 2 Answers ]

I live in Ontario Canada and have waited seven years for a TD Bank entry to come off the "Credit Information" section on my Equifax report, It's come off but now there's a completely new entry in the "Collection Accounts" section for the same arrears handed over to a collection agency. I thought...

View more questions Search