Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    armywifebondank Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Apr 2, 2009, 09:16 AM
    Trying to Conceive
    My husband and I are Trying to conceive for the first time. It is a very recent development on his part. This is our first month trying.
    My last period was March 1st - March 6th.
    My ovulation cycle was calculated to be between March 15th-22nd.
    During that time my husband and I actively did the BD.
    I began getting a little nauseous about a week after the 15th and then followed by some headaches. A couple of days later I began getting very hot randomly and would even sweat. On the 24th I noticed blue veins in my breasts, I hadn't seen them before now. I was out of town that day. When I returned home about four days away from my husband he commented that my breasts felt firmer and heavier. They had also become very tender, more so than I have ever experienced before. I have also been experiencing motion sickness while in a higher up vehicle and if I move too fast. I have experienced some mild mood swings (at least I think they are mild.) I find myself becoming tired more easily and where I use to stay up late and sleep in, I'm going to sleep earlier and waking up earlier than normal. I pee very frequently. At least once ever hour and a half or so. My husband and I began thinking that I had to be PG... it just seems right. My next period would be due between March 28th and April 1st. We held hope that AF wouldn't show up. However around 5:30 on the 31st. I began bleeding. It seems like it will be a normal cycle but I am being told that it could be implantation, or that I could just be bleeding like normal and still be PG that some women bleed through half of their pregnancy or more. At 10 DPO I took a HPT (Soon I know but I'm a first timer and yeah,) and I got (as expected) a BFN. My husband and I both are very let down at the thought of AF being here. I am going to test again at 14 DPO but what I need to know is if there is still hope of us being PG this time around?
    Milf13 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Apr 9, 2009, 07:38 PM
    U should try to calculate your ovulation datea here's sum tips to help conceive
    1.No drinking or drug use
    2lots of water to increase cervical fluid
    3.Avoid chocolate caffine ciggarettes and too much vitamin c
    4.Hav your husband ejaculate often don't save up the sperm
    5.Avoid positions with you on top try doggy style or missionary with a pillow under you to elevate your cervix
    6.Eliminate medications
    7.Healthy weight
    8.Avoid fish they contain mercury
    Well I hope these tips are helpful good luk with baby dust

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Trying to conceive [ 5 Answers ]

I had intercoarse 4 times during ovulation... does this mean I am pregnant?:)

When did I conceive? [ 4 Answers ]

I had my period starting feb.3-feb.8. I had sex with my ex on feb.9 and feb.19, I also had sex with my boyfriend on feb.23,and24.(PLEASE SOMEONE HELP IF YOU CAN):confused: :o .(I'm considering having an abortion because I honestly don't know what to do)

Trying to conceive [ 1 Answers ]

I have been trying to conceive for almost a year now. This morning on cycle day 28 (which normally is my period start day) my b/f and I had sex. I have not had my period yet, but I noticed an incredible amount of moisture while we were having intercourse. I know that increased vaginal discharge...

Trying to conceive [ 3 Answers ]

It is hard to get pregnant if you have irregular periods? Will you still ovulate when you have your period even though it is irregular?

View more questions Search