Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    maegio21 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 5, 2004, 05:44 PM
    Heart pains
    The past year has been really tough on me, and about 5 months ago, I realized I can't cry. I can feel the emotion, but no tears. When that happens, my heart starts to hurt, as if something was piercing it, and breathing become very difficult and I become dizzy. Is there something wrong with my heart? Or is it something that time will heal?
    fj Posts: 28, Reputation: 1

Jul 21, 2004, 04:41 AM
    Heart pains
    It could be that you are suffering from hyperventilation, breathing too fast, but it is hard to say from here.
    If you have the feeling that a heavy weight is pressing on your chest, or if you get these sensations when you are exercising, walking the stairs or running, then you should consult a doctor right away, it could be a heart problem.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Very regular periods and ovualating pains [ 14 Answers ]

I have very very regular periods every month and every 2 - 3 month between my cycle I get bad ovualating pains... ouch :( Does this at all mean I am very fertile? Sorry if it's a silly question :o

Ovulating pains [ 3 Answers ]

My last question related to the change in my period now that I'm trying to get pregnant. I'm not sure if this is normal but I have had my period on the 19th of march which was 2 days late. I have read stuff that says you ovulate 12 - 14 days after your period, which would be around the 30th. It is...

Odd pains [ 3 Answers ]

I am 18 and I have never had this kind of pain, I am getting cramps like about to start my period but if I did it would be two and a half weeks early, and I am getting sharp pains in my vagina. Im not pregnant, because I am a virgin. So I want to ask what these pains are.

My uncle & Bad chest pains. [ 4 Answers ]

My uncle was rushed into hospital this morning from work because he was having really bad chest pains. He is having tests done and I am having to wait by the phone for any news. I am really worried about him and finding it hard to concentrate. I asked my Mum what it could be and she said it...

View more questions Search