Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    m_rshng Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 4, 2008, 03:15 PM
    Blue girl has baby with Egyptian God
    This movie is about an Egyptian God that is being sentenced to death, as his last wish he wants to seek out this special "being" that he can breed with. This girl is blue, in one sceen she cries blue tears and they stain this mans arm... The god is in spirit form and has to take over a humans body to breed through him... In the end she is seen with her baby. Very strange, very cool sci-fi futuristic movie that I would love to see again, if only I could remember the title... Please help!! This all takes place on earth and has some early computer imaging along with the real people.
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Dec 4, 2008, 06:02 PM

Immortel (ad vitam) (2004)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I want to have a baby girl [ 5 Answers ]

My husband and I want to have a baby, but we really want to have a baby girl. I've done some research and one of the things that I've learned is for the girl not to climax. Does this mean at all or just when penetration from my husband occurs? And if you know of any other ways that will help us...

Is my baby a boy or a girl? [ 4 Answers ]

Is my baby a boy or a girl? Please check the picture.

What would you name a baby boy or girl? [ 31 Answers ]

Just a group discussion. It's a rainy day today and wanted to chat about a subject that everyone has an opinion about. What would you name a boy? Id name my first born son after his father, second born anthony or roco. What would you name a girl? Adrianna, carmella, maria, or emma

Blue haired girl [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I just turned my highlights a blue/greyish color. Love the color of everything else but how do I get the grey out... my kids are laughing but I don't think it is too funny:rolleyes: anyway, I noticed a lot of responses regarding getting dark dye out but how do I get my highlights back without...

A girl that had a baby with someone else while she was with me [ 3 Answers ]

I don't know what I should do or how to get over the fact that my girlfriend had another baby but from someone else. She has 3 kids from 3 different fathers and one is 7, 2, 11 months. The 2 year old is mine and when she got a job at a hospital she started messing around with a co worker and got...

View more questions Search