Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    EASYSTEPS21 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 6, 2008, 11:42 PM
    Implantation bleeding or Period?
    Hello,
    My normal menstrual usually lasts 5 days. I spot the first day, then it is heavy bleeding for 2 days and then it lightens on the 4th & 5th. However.. this time around things are different. My period was due Jan6th. Instead it came on Jan3 without warning. No spotting or anything.It was kind of heavy bleeding. Nothing to alarm me. I just thought that maybe I did have spotting but didn't notice it. I didn't begin to think anything of it until Jan4th when I noticed that the blood flow became light. Then on Jan5th.. I was spotting. Now Jan 6th... it was completely off! Could it be my period or is it a possibility that it is implantation bleeding? If it's a possibility that it is implantation bleeding, when should I test?
    caroline32 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jan 7, 2008, 03:33 AM
    As far as my experience goes implantation bleeding is quit rare. I had it for 2 of my pregnancies. Ithappened days 9 and 10 post ovulation and was light brown/orange in colour with no redness at all and I only needed a panty-liner to help. I think that what you are describing sounds a litle heavy for implantation bleeding but you never know. I would test 14 days after when you ovulated or if you don't know test after your expected period date arrives. Good luck.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Implantation bleeding or period? [ 1 Answers ]

I started my period on July 15th and it ended on the 20th. After that I've been trying to get pregnant.. and today (July 29th) I noticed that I'm bleeding, but it's light and I'm not cramping.. So is it my period again? Or what?

Is it implantation bleeding or my period [ 1 Answers ]

I got my period June 3 2007 lasted one day very light this was not normal did home pregnancy test June 25 positive test result test was done correctly got maybe period July 2 time my period was due light and only one day again then a negative test result from doctors urine test stared feeling...

Is it implantation bleeding or period? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi First of all let me tell about my periods. It is very irregular. I don't even know when I get my period. Since two months I am getting regular periods. My last period is on march 24. I am getting small amount of blood(drops) since three days(not always only some time). My normal...

Is this implantation bleeding or a period? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I had unprotected sex on Wednesday 4th and was becoming fertile on Friday 6th and ovulating on Monday 9th. The last few days I had cramps and started to bleed like my period and its quite red and its like a medium flow. But I am not due until April 23rd. I have never been early for my period...

Implantation Bleeding or Period? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi. My last period was on July 2nd and I had sex durning my ovulation. I was suppose to start my period yesterday {July 29th} and today when I got up I noticed a small amount of brownish blood on my panties. Then around the end of the day it turned kind of red, and there was more of it. But now...

View more questions Search