Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    buggsy52806 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jan 3, 2008, 06:25 PM
    Condom broke, and I'm really scared.
    My boyfriend of like 3 years and I are both sexually active with each other, alt. Off and on we use condoms. The condoms really irritate me alt, and it hurts when we do have sex. Recently we used a condom to be on the safe side. I'm 18 and I don't really want to have a baby right now, But the thing is we had no idea the condom broke. I was extremely scared at that moment. I ran to the bathroom and tried to pee, or something. Some stuff came out, but I know that don't mean anything. I had just finish my period two days ago, do you think is less likely for me to get pregnant like because I didn't start ovulating yet ?:confused:
    Synnen Posts: 7,927, Reputation: 2443
    Expert

Jan 3, 2008, 06:31 PM
    Do you use a backup form of birthcontrol--like the pill?

And how long ago did this happen? If it was in the last couple days, you may still be able to get the morning after pill to stop conception.

Off and on you use condoms? If you're not ready to be a parent, it should be EVERY time you have sex.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jan 3, 2008, 06:34 PM
    If you aren't ready to be a parent you should use birth control EVERY time, not off and on. And, remember, that there is NO form of birth control that is 100% effective.

How long ago did this happen? If it was within the past 48 hours, you still have 24 hours left to take the morning after pill.

However, since you finished your period 2 days prior to this incidence, the likelihood of you becoming pregnant is significantly lowered.
    brown_eyes_3546 Posts: 103, Reputation: 5

Jan 3, 2008, 10:54 PM
    If condoms irritate you do you think you are allergic to latex? They make lambs skin condoms for people allergic to latex.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Using a condom twice [ 13 Answers ]

My girlfriend and I had sex last night using a condom. I ejaculated and pulled out but never took the condom off. We did not have another condom, and we both wanted more. We waited a minute or two and then continued to have sex again. A little while in I thought that the condom felt funny so I...

Using A Condom Twice? [ 7 Answers ]

I have a burning question! What will happen if a condom is used twice? Can it lead to pregnancy? Although that is not my worry, (at this point) it will not hurt me to know. A couple of nights ago my husband and I were intimate; :p we made the choice in the beginning of our marriage to continue...

Female condom [ 3 Answers ]

Hai, Iam married since couple of months and is under planning. We use condoms but doesnot give that pleasure.one of my friend has advised me to use female condomn.can anyone share their experience of using female condomn. Njt

Broken condom [ 3 Answers ]

Me and my boyfriend were having sex, and the condom broke before he had an orgasm. He removed it, and got a new one. Should I worry? :confused:

The condom broke. [ 5 Answers ]

Hey everyone. Last night me and my partner were having sex when the condom broke. Do you suggest I get the morning after pill? And if I do, I can't get it until tomorrow. Are there any other ways to prevent pregnancy? Also, I have a related question that I mght as well ask here too. I've...

View more questions Search