Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    em_07 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Dec 16, 2007, 09:40 PM
    Morning after pill haven't got period yet
    I took the Morning after pill 2 weeks ago after havening a condom break. I was suppose to get my period over a week ago.
    I am starting to think I am pregnant. I have had very little spotting and that is all.
    If any one knows anything on this subject please help.:confused:
    charlotte234s Posts: 1,903, Reputation: 143
    Ultra Member

Dec 16, 2007, 11:04 PM
    It's possible to still be pregnant after having taken the plan-b pill... have you tested yet?
    em_07 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Dec 17, 2007, 01:07 AM
    I just got my period.
    Thank-you for your help!!
    charlotte234s Posts: 1,903, Reputation: 143
    Ultra Member

Dec 17, 2007, 09:24 PM
    Welcome, glad it worked out!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Haven't had a period since June [ 2 Answers ]

Hey everyone.. im like new at this.. but.. umm.. I haven't had my period since June of 2007.. its almost going to be 5 or 6 months... I haven't had any spotting or anything... I have taken pregnancy tests they are all negative... I am sexually active.. trying to conceive... I miscarried in sep of...

I haven't had a period yet [ 2 Answers ]

I took my last depo shot in march 2007 since then I have not had a period and I have been feeling really "strange" I have period symptoms like cramping, bloating, soreness or tenderness of the abdomen and other things I have been feeling dizzy and lightheaded I need to know if I should go see a...

Late period 3 months after morning after pill [ 2 Answers ]

On 16 April I took the morning after pill levonelle. My period came the following week and the 23rd, approx 10 days early, this lasted 11 days. Then the next one I got was on June 1st. It is now 10 July and my period has not come yet. This will mean I am approaching a 42 day cycle. Is this normal?...

Period Late - Morning After Pill [ 4 Answers ]

I had sex with my boyfriend and we discovered that the condom had broke after he had come. As I am NOT on the pill, I took the Morning After Pill within two hours of realising. I took the second one 24 hours rather than 12 hours after by mistke, so I took a third one 12 hours after that. The...

Why haven't I gotten my period back? [ 3 Answers ]

I had a c-section 2/06 and I had bleeding for a while... it stopped then I believe I got a period after the bleeding stopped,then these past four months I haven't had a period and I'm not pregnant.. I took a test.what could be wrong? Is it due to the surgery?

View more questions Search