Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    girlalu Posts: 14, Reputation: 1

Nov 11, 2005, 11:08 PM
    Ovulation
    Is stress a big factor in delaying ovulation. My LMP is just November 11 '05.. when is the best time for intercourse? I'd like to get preggy. Thanks!
    Chery Posts: 3,666, Reputation: 698
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Nov 12, 2005, 02:22 AM
    Welcome,
    The sooner, the better. When I was young and tried to get pregnant, it took me four months of hard trying to get there after stopping the pill. Boy was my husband happy...
    Try the following sites and get the 'low down' Lots of Luck and lots of fun trying!

http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/sym...gnancy/PR00102 scroll down and even get answers on flying while pregnant, exercise, dangers, etc.

http://www.ovulation-calendar.com/ check the ovulation calendar and plan your pregnancy.
    www.askdramy.com The U.K. online doctor.you can post on a forum, or 'ask the Dr. Amy' with a click. The FAQ Tab on the homepage is also a good place to click and has a lot of good subject matter. P.S. Most of the articles are printable in PDF format.
    Good luck, and keep us posted.

P.S. We do this on our free time and really appreciate feedback if our answers/advice helped or not, please: click the Rate This Post link, click on Approve or Disapprove, and give a comment. Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ovulation and pregnancy [ 56 Answers ]

I ovulated July 24th about when is a good time to test for pregnancy?:confused:

Ovulation [ 11 Answers ]

I can't seem to figure out when I ovulate.

Ovulation [ 1 Answers ]

Can you get pregnant if your not ovulating?

Late ovulation? [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I am new to your site and could really do with some advise. Have been trying for a baby for several months and I hoped that this month was the one. My last period was 22 Feb, I expected to ovulate sometime between 5th- 11th March as my cycle is normally 27-30 days. Imagine my shock this...

View more questions Search