Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    no1mom Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Aug 1, 2007, 01:30 PM
    Implantation bleeding
    Alrite.. I've been trying to get pregnant for 2 months now.. and I've never had a problem in the past.. I got pregnant with my son at 18.. and I didn't even know I was pregnant for like 3 months.. and then I got pregnant with my second son the first time we tried.. but his pregnancy end with a miscarrage at 18 and a half weeks.. it devistated me.. I just really want to have a little buddy for my son.. and I want to have kids close in age.. I'm trying not to stress about it.. because then it's just harder.. but I was supposed to get my period on July 15.. and I didn't get it.. then on July 19 I started bleeding a bit.. like 2 spots when I wipped.. then the 20,21,and 22 it was all over the place.. I would bleed.. then stop and the same.. and my period always last 7 day.. not only that.. but when my husband and I had sex the other day.. I spotted a bit right after and I've never done that before.. could I be pregnant?. please tell me what you think!
    buggage Posts: 1,514, Reputation: 165
    Ultra Member

Aug 1, 2007, 01:43 PM
    Its possible that you are pregnant, but it could also be other things. I know that its hard not to stress, when you really really want to be pregnant(or don't want to be) The bleeding you are discussing sounds like a period, however, there are times women have early pregnancy bleeding, etc. (but this kind of bleeding is typically much lighter then a regular period) At this point, you could take a pregnancy test(as a positive or negative test result whether it be a hpt or blood test is the only way to know for sure short of ultrasound)In your circumstances, I suggest you talk to your doctor about the best ways to conceive again, etc.Your doctor can best answer your questions as they know in depth about your past medical history. I am so sorry to hear about your loss. I hope that things pan out for you soon, and you can get that little baby brother or sister for your son soon. Good luck dear.
    macksmom Posts: 1,787, Reputation: 152
    Ultra Member

Aug 1, 2007, 01:54 PM
    You could possibly be pregnant, at the time of implantation bleeding, you would have HCG to show up on a pregnancy test, so taking a test would definitely tell you. My husband and I have been trying for awhile, and like you, I had no problem getting pregnant with my first child (I was 18 and on the pill!) we have been doing ovulation tests and temps... timed perfect... but then right around when the egg should be implanting I started to spot... bled for a day then hardly anything... I wasn't sure if it was implantation bleeding, but the next day my temp drop so I knew I wasn't pregnant. Taking your morning temp (goggle BBT, basal body temp) with definitely stop you from guessing :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Implantation Bleeding [ 2 Answers ]

:confused: Hi I'm pregnant but not sure how far along. I hada period on October 25, 2006 and with having a 25 day cycle my next period would be November 19, 2006 but I came on four days later with very light bleeding and know cramps. I took a home test on December 18, 2006 which was positive would...

Implantation Bleeding [ 2 Answers ]

I an unmarried 22 year christian woman who had sex mistakingly and did not use protection. My boyfriend did not ejaculate inside me. I was on my period or just finishing it while this went on. My period ended on January 6 or 7. Then this past Friday on the 19th I experienced a very light pink...

Could this be implantation bleeding? [ 3 Answers ]

My last period was December 30th to Jan 3rd. I am also trying to conceive. My ovulation period was between Jan 10th-14th. I had sex the 11th. My next period is due January 28th and my periods are like clock work and are every 29 days and I'm not on the pill and haven't been for 2 years. So this is...

Is it implantation bleeding? [ 1 Answers ]

Its around the time of my period, my period should come next week, but it came a little early. At first I had brown stuff come out, then pink and then it was a faint red then it stopped. Then it came back a few hours and stopped again. Then I just started 2 bleed red.. not heavy, heavy but I have...

Implantation bleeding [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I think I may have had implantation bleeding but I am not sure as I have been told different things, I bleed for two days both of which lasted less than 12 hours and were how described I am now currently not bleedin but myt real period hasn't come along, could that be why? I also did a test...

View more questions Search