Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Spirited_nightwolf Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jun 30, 2007, 06:44 AM
    Brown 'blood' during my menstrual cycle; is this normal?
    Hi, I'm curious about why I would have this brown 'stuff' during my period? I normally bleed at the same time and everything. M also on birth control for what they said is endo. But I've also had problems with pressure during the month that I went to see my doctor with and he said that basically I have cysts all over my ovaries.. mostly on the left side where most of my pain is. But what does it mean or what could be the cause of a lighter period with brown "blood"? (not sure if its blood) I could really use some help with this!! Thanks!
    vball43 Posts: 76, Reputation: 4

Jun 30, 2007, 07:17 AM
    Brown blood is normal without those problems I think you're okay.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jun 30, 2007, 10:40 AM
    Brown blood is totally normal. It is what is considered "old blood" blood and lining that has built up since your last period and is now being shed.

However, whenever in doubt about your health it is always best to seek the advice of your personal health care provider.
    hollii3 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

May 14, 2012, 01:28 PM
    It is totally normal but if you are still getting concerned about it go and see medical advise x

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Menstrual cycle [ 4 Answers ]

March 9th my period started and it was normal.around the 25th-31st of march I have been spotting and feeling a little crampy,what do you think is happening,and this is the first it has ever done this.

I haven't had a menstrual cycle for some time, is it normal? Women only porfavor! [ 1 Answers ]

I am in my 5th year of having a menstrual cycle I have just recently turn 15 and I haven't had my period for about 7 months. I was recently looking at pregnancy symptoms and I compared my symptoms with those but I am more than sure that I am not pregnant I am actually a virgin and I have never had...

On Menstrual cycle for 12 days [ 5 Answers ]

Hello!! I hope everyone is doing great! Well I have been on my period for 12 days. I missed my period for two months. I Had a baby 7 months ago, so I was thinking is was due to that. But know I'am concerned

View more questions Search