Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jenny-andrew100 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 30, 2013, 01:29 AM
    How to avoid pregnancy
    Hello,

I had periods on 24th July till 28th July 2013, on 16th August 2013, I had unprotected sex with my husband, my periods have still not started, I am confused whether I am pregnant or not, please guide me?
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Aug 30, 2013, 01:35 AM
    You avoid pregnancy by taking birth control pills.
    We can't know if you are pregnant, or late. Buy a home pregnancy test (HPT) in about a week.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Aug 30, 2013, 03:11 AM
    There is no 100% sure way to avoid pregnancy than to not have intercourse. However, there are several methods of birth control you can use to minimize the risk.

No one can know if you are pregnant or not. But missing a period is the first sign of a possible pregnancy. So you start testing about 2 weeks after your period was due.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Avoid pregnancy [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I had unprotected sex 10 days back and now have missed my periods by one week.how to avoid being pregnant in suchsituation .advise a pill

How to avoid pregnancy [ 2 Answers ]

Hi Doctor, I'm pooja from chennai. I have a female child of 6 month old.we planned single child for our family.Can u please let me know how to avoid second pregnancy. I don't want to go family planning.can u suggest me any other ways.

Avoid Pregnancy [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, Me and my wife had sex 2 weeks back using the 'withdrawl', my wife has missed her periods. She had never missed a period in her life. We did the pregnancy test using a kit which was negative. How can we make sure that she is not pregnant, also is there any birth control method other than...

Avoid pregnancy [ 1 Answers ]

I had protected sex with my girl friend on march 26 th 2012 , oncly once I tried with out condom, we are engaged no plans of getting married for next 2-3 year, she was suppose to get her periods this week she has not get it yet , I am worried. How can I confirm she is pregnant & how can it be...

View more questions Search