Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nicoleand thoma Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 10, 2008, 05:26 PM
    After cement patch, can I paint inground pool walls and not use a pool liner
    Existing pool liner has come off (bought home with pool as is) cement patches needed. I want to just paint the cement and fill the pool. Is that doable, or do I need the pool liner.
    king21573 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jul 15, 2008, 08:40 PM
    U Can Paint It But If The Pool Is Concrete Underneath The Liner Your Best Bet Would Be To Plaster It

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Inground pool liner [ 3 Answers ]

I have an inground pool with liner. The liner color is blue and white and white is discolored = yellowed. Is there a way to clean that? or do I have to replace the liner. The pool is 10 yr. old.

Water behind inground pool liner [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, About 2 and 1/2 years ago we had a new inground vinyl pool liner professionally installed. Ever since then, when we go to open the pool in the spring--we find the liner bubbled up & out in most of the low end of the pool and on the sides of the deep end. We have to take a part of the liner...

Inground pool liner and coping [ 1 Answers ]

Hi my name is JAMIE I live in LEWISTON MAINE and new to havivg a pool The coping is pulling away from the pool wall and in one place the coping has snaped the screwheads off that holds the coping to the poolcan anyone help me on this??

View more questions Search