Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tommyd33 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jun 9, 2008, 07:34 AM
    Water behind a pool liner of an above ground pool
    Hello, the liner in part of my pool is below the water level and thus water is now behind the liner. I cannot pick up the liner because it is so heavy with the weight of the water.
    1. Is this hurting my pool
    2. How much to replace a new liner and have it installed for a 16ft round pool

Thanks!
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

Jun 9, 2008, 08:58 AM
    Your current liner was not installed correctly and will continue to fail shortly. It isn't going to hurt anything else but it will start losing more and more water. The liner is not reuseable and a new one would run you about $250 and that much again to get it installed.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Above ground pool liner [ 4 Answers ]

Hi. My 1 year old pool has a vinyl liner. I just noticed that it has a ripple in the liner that goes from one end of the pool to the other. (12'x24' pool) I got in and tried to flatten it out but it just keeps coming back up. Is that a leak? Thanks. sv.

How to replace an above ground pool liner [ 1 Answers ]

I have Doughboy 16X32 oval pool with a expanded or deep end that I need to replace the liner on. Any suggestions

Install New Pool Liner-Above Ground Pool [ 1 Answers ]

We are going to install a new liner in an above ground pool this weekend. I have read conflicting information as to when the skimmer and jet holes should be cut. Do you fill the pool with water within a foot of the skimmer, attach the trim kit and then cut out the liner? I don't know what to do,...

View more questions Search