Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Rize Posts: 102, Reputation: 9

May 6, 2009, 08:47 AM
    High School Money Making Ideas
    Hey everyone, I'm a high school student and I want to make extra cash fast in a legal way. I'm not asking for a employing job, just something else I can do in my school to make money fast. I need some innovative ideas and products that I could possibly use to sell and/or any other ideas that I could use in school or just as a high school student. What has worked for you guys? Any tips? Thanks
    Silverfoxkit Posts: 798, Reputation: 264

May 6, 2009, 08:54 AM

Well if you enjoy pets you could possibly walk dogs or dog sit or baby sit if you like children.

You could mow lawns or paint houses.

Always keep your ears out for short jobs. Every now and then some stores around here will hire for a day to help with inventory or something like it.

Without a sold job you will find it difficult to make any consequential amount of money.

May 6, 2009, 03:49 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Silverfoxkit View Post
    Well if you enjoy pets you could possibly walk dogs or dog sit or baby sit if you like children.

You could mow lawns or paint houses.

Always keep your ears out for short jobs. Every now and then some stores around here will hire for a day to help with inventory or something like it.

Without a sold job you will find it difficult to make any consequential amount of money.
    Do u have any ideas as to what I might be able to sell to students? Something creative?
    sGt HarDKorE Posts: 656, Reputation: 98

May 6, 2009, 05:24 PM

Its illegal to sell items in schools without permission. So if you want something legal, you can't sell things in school.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

May 9, 2009, 07:57 PM

Hi, Rize!

You might be able to "sell" yourself tutoring for younger students on the subjects that you know and do well. Also, just as an aside, when I was in the 11th grade was when I started to tune pianos for people in order to make a profit for myself.

The pay is great in a short amount of time for that sort of thing. But, I just thought that I'd mention it in case you're into the arts concerning music at all.

Thanks!
    dawgsnkats Posts: 130, Reputation: 7

May 11, 2009, 07:21 AM

Is this a fundraising effort for the school or money for Rize's pockets?

May 12, 2009, 05:01 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Clough View Post
    Hi, Rize!

You might be able to "sell" yourself tutoring for younger students on the subjects that you know and do well. Also, just as an aside, when I was in the 11th grade was when I started to tune pianos for people in order to make a profit for myself.

The pay is great in a short amount of time for that sort of thing. But, I just thought that I'd mention it in case you're into the arts concerning music at all.

Thanks!
    Thanks I appreciate it!

May 12, 2009, 05:02 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by dawgsnkats View Post
    is this a fundraising effort for the school or money for Rize's pockets?
    Its for me to get some extra cash for something
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

May 12, 2009, 11:56 PM
    Originally Posted by Clough
    Hi, Rize!

Thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rize View Post
    thanks I appreciate it!
    Hi again, Rize!

Are you into the arts like music or other arts?

Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Night school for high school-aged people [ 15 Answers ]

I heard about there being night school for high school kids. In fact, I think a friend of a friend went to night school when I was in jr. high. I've searched Google, and can't find any listings or info for night schools in PA. Does anyone know if they exist for high schoolers, and where I could...

I need to know the nam of this song emerg its off high school high [ 3 Answers ]

Ok this song isn't on the soundtrack I went through all of them. The song starts when there about to do the chicky run. If you know it please tell me

Making extra cash at home, any ideas ? [ 15 Answers ]

I'm a stay at home mom because I want to raise my kids myself. At the moment I'm short of cash and need any ideas on how to make extra money, not a lot of money just to cover the basics from day to day. Also a friend of mine is very succesfull in selling perfume which she buys straight from the...

High school Graduation party ideas [ 3 Answers ]

I need a graduation party idea for my 18 year old daughter. I was thinking about a scavenger hunt that ends at a location- problem is that I have no idea what a great location would be. I want it to be surprise.

View more questions Search