Ask
    ordinaryguy Posts: 1,790, Reputation: 596
    Ultra Member

Jun 25, 2008, 01:48 PM
    Top Interrogators Declare Torture Ineffective in Intelligence Gathering
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Jun 25, 2008, 03:06 PM
    Just this weekend the NY Slimes outed a CIA interrogator. (but that is a different subject) . This CIA guy played the good cop roll in the game of coercive interrogations and stroking the terrorist. Yeah he spilled his guts to this guy ;but the other interrogators laid the groundwork.

A paramilitary team put on the pressure, using cold temperatures, sleeplessness, pain and fear to force a prisoner to talk. When the prisoner signaled assent, the tormenters stepped aside. After a break that could be a day or even longer, Mr. Martinez or another interrogator took up the questioning.
    Inside a 9/11 Mastermind's Interrogation - Series - NYTimes.com

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Torture OK? [ 22 Answers ]

I heard part of the Democratic (US) debate last night. One question was along the lines of: If a Terrorist says there's an atomic bomb that will go off in 3 days, should the President OK torturing him for the location? I agree with most answers that the President should not condone it.. ....

Torture (movie scenes for seminar) [ 6 Answers ]

Hello everyone I am currently taking gr. 12 law on the new curriculum and am doing a final seminar worth 30% of my mark on torture. I've got all of my research together, but am wishing to make a video consisting of a series of clips relating to torture from various movies. If any of you can...

Torture (looking for seminar help) [ 1 Answers ]

Hello everyone I am currently taking gr. 12 law on the new curriculum and am doing a final seminar worth 30% of my mark on torture. I've got all of my research together, but am wishing to make a video consisting of a series of clips relating to torture from various movies. If any of you can...

View more questions Search