Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    earl237 Posts: 532, Reputation: 57

Aug 28, 2014, 06:39 PM
    Does anyone find it odd that a black person can be deemed a threat and arrested or killed by police for not doing anything and yet it is not considered threatening for a bunch of inbred, white hicks to go into restaurants and stores with assault rifles?
    smoothy Posts: 25,490, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Aug 28, 2014, 07:30 PM
    Did that happen at the Philladelphia voting locations the last two elections... I thought it was the Black Panthers doing that.

Its also take a look at the daily stats for murders and shootings in Chicago on any given period and compare it to other cities.
    paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

Aug 28, 2014, 11:46 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by earl237 View Post
    Does anyone find it odd that a black person can be deemed a threat and arrested or killed by police for not doing anything and yet it is not considered threatening for a bunch of inbred, white hicks to go into restaurants and stores with assault rifles?
    Now let's try to ask the question in non racial terms because the way you asked the question implies racism. Firstly; if you are referring to Ferguson, evidence suggests the person of dark countenance was a thief and threatened and assaulted a police officer, thus he got to be dead. Secondly; how do you know these person were inbred, or hicks, they could just as easily been some up town dudes out on the town because there appears to be no law about them owning and carrying these weapons even if it alarms the population, which one thinks might have been the point

What it comes down to Earl is until the gun culture is addressed, people are going to die from gun shot wounds and people are going to act stupidly with weapons. We dealt with our gun culture here and fewer people die from gun violence and yet we are free to roam the streets,

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How does one serve a subpoena [ 5 Answers ]

Custody battle. Need to subpoena two individuals who will testify on my behalf. Both need to be subpoenaed for work purposes. I am representing myself. I have the forms from the clerk filled out, but cannot locate absolute fact on how to deliver the subpoenas. Do I need to pay for a sheriff in my...

How much longer will she serve [ 1 Answers ]

My girl has served 90 days in county jail. She was just sentenced to 120 shock time in DOC with credit for time served. Will she get credit for each day she spent in jail or just a percentage of them? How does that work?

James can serve 10 customers in 5 minutes. Peter can serve 5 customers in 10 mintues. [ 3 Answers ]

James can serve 10 customers in 5 minutes. Peter can serve 5 customers in 10 mintues. Working together, how many customers can they serve in 30 minutes.

Tennis serve [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I need help figuring out the set up of this problem. Jane has 2 tennis serves, a hard serve and a soft serve, her hard serve is good 50% of the time and her soft serve is good 75% of the time. I f her hard serve is in she wims 75% of her points. If her soft serve is in she wins 50% of her...

How do I serve if deported? [ 1 Answers ]

If my husband was deported I am wondering how is it possible to serve him notice. I know u guys said I should get an attorney but the truth is that I can not afford one. Especially with all of the court fees I will be incurring already. Please help! I am in love and want to marry the person I am...

View more questions Search