The 2006 International Residential Code, P2903.9.1, Service Valve, States that the valve shall be of a full open type having nominal restriction to flow with provision for drainage such as a bleed orifice or installation of a separate drain valve. How are the plumbing experts handling the waste from the drain valve in a finished wall with an 10 X 10 access door? Is there a readily available valve that allows a hose attachment to the waste drain of the shutoff valve to avoid flooding the wall cavity and subsequently ruining the finished wall board from the drained water? Are the plumbing inspectors enforcing this code in your area? Are they allowing the valve with provision for drainage without a means to direct the drained water? Thanks in advance for your answers.